• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 6, #10 Florida Gators 24, #7 Auburn Tigers 13 (HC) 10/5/19

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So yeah—I take it they are without any times out left, right?
They gotta score TWICE in under 3:30 with zero times out.
Gotta like our chances now.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am proud of this team.
I doubt we’ll manage too many like it—but let’s enjoy THIS one!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
010890CD-D831-428F-8F13-C5B40CEE4E66.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hey. We TRIED to give this one away early. Then our D showed the way!
Then young Perrine put it AWAY!
I got a headache.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sure enough, after all that talk about Nix and Malzaln and Auburn taking this one EASY from ALL the "experts", now you cannot FIND A PEEP about the Gator victory from those same experts.
Figures.
Frustrating though, for a Gator looking for humble pie!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So: LSU all OVER the dial, how great they are, how dominant they were, what a great guy Ogeron is and how he brought that poor spina bifida boy to the game...
Not one word, good OR bad ANYWHERE about the Gator "upset" (I mean, they all picked Auburn, so it MUSTA been an "upset", right?)... Oh yeah, we are BAD boys, got NUTHIN' to offer--We EAT spina bifida boys! I'm sorry, but I hope y'all get my point here...Just admit we're a bit better than y'all had us, give us a few props and THEN move on. But no.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I cant believe how Tennessee is playing with Georgia
And we throttled them; Georgia is still a challenge, certainly a bit more of one than the Vols, BUT...NO, that can wait...
One game at a time--but I don't think there's a "top team" on our schedule we Cannot beat on our best day, if/when healthy.
Now, once Mullens has a dual threat QB installed in his offense and can fully open his playbook, WE may just be the "Big Dogs" in the SEC.
For now, I just wanna see our D render Burrow the human being I know he is, "experts" currant endless worship notwithstanding!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
... The more I reflect on the current state of our program, Mullens' comments and honest evaluation of where we are at and where we are headed, the more clear it becomes that in ADDITION TO the eventual full installation of Emory Jones as our starting QB NEXT SEASON (NO SHIT: After his one sudden, brief appearance off the bench yesterday under the most TRYING of circumstances, I am now CERTAIN of it: Jones is gonna be an absolute STAR for us, starting next season I hope... He is almost "ready" right now, but the wider situation vis a vis so little depth at QB AND (at best, what can only be described GENEROUSLY as) an "average O-line" blocking for him and the RBs for now still, I do see now why overall Mullens is holding him in reserve as his backup QB; Coach figures to go out and recruit some "big uglies" for the O-line AND AT LEAST one more each of stellar RBs, O-tackles, and maybe another big ol' tight end too... a couple each of the first 2 in the 4- to 5-star range would be a HOMERUN that sets the stage for our ascension to competing for titles starting NEXT year. For now he has to "play it safe", though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema