• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 6, #10 Florida Gators 24, #7 Auburn Tigers 13 (HC) 10/5/19

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just don’t see us pulling this out with Trask as he is now. Emory DID NOT LOOK BAD when he got in there...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still think maybe time to go to Jones—but then again, I trust our Coach to know better....

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
These referees are frustrating, but the Gators are not helping themselves with early turnovers and crappy offensive line play (blown assignments and penalties).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Lyle just not as sharp. I am surprised that Coach Dan hasn’t made the change.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We WILL have to score at least one more TD in order to win this one.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Wouldn’t it be great if they could put Tomey in there now, add THAT to the offensive mix now?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Face it, my friends: We won’t become what Mullen’s has in MIND for us to become until we get a dual threat QB in there to run his offense. That looks to be Emory Jones earliest...That being the case, this season will be AT BEST just a “pretty good one”...At some point Mullen’s must begin phasing in NEXT SEASON’S offense...I guess that’ll start once we actually lose one of these “Big Games” ahead—of not this one (If we lose it).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...because though we MIGHT beat this (mediocre) Auburn team, we WILL lose to LSU, or Mizzou, or SOMEONE up the line...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This Auburn offense starting to move the ball now, finally. Was bound to happen. That’s why we needed those earlier points we squandered.
Yep—here goes our lead...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema