• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 6, #10 Florida Gators 24, #7 Auburn Tigers 13 (HC) 10/5/19

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh, this is the final straw:
There is some problem with the CBS affiliate here in Austin...I'm getting a "low signal intensity" message through my over-air antenna, and no reception!
Between satellite and streaming I can get any damn sporting event on this planet, but it now looks like I won't be able to watch my Gators on the CBS "SEC Game of the Week"!!! I will figure something out--but boy, I am currently NOT a fan of IRONY. (...but feel free to laugh--long as it is in head-shaking sympathy...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK...got things (sorta) rearranged...just ridiculous. But got it on my laptop now, at least...Thing is, I don’t even know how involved I will be in this one; may not watch all that much, if it gets outta hand...(How did we draw Auburn for “HOMECOMING”, anyway?)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Still early. Gators are here to play, but they need to get the run game going and switch up the outlet pass. Right side of the offensive line is useless.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This damn CBS broadcast has been one long Nix-family human interest story, fer crying out loud.
Go long, Gators!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Trask May have been shaken up on that last hit...looks different now...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema