• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 3, #9 Florida Gators 29, Kentucky Wildcats 21 9/14/19

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Do they overrule this? Doubt it. Think they will call it a TD...yep.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
IMG_20190914_185157.jpg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Woulda been 1st and goal anyway.
You all realize here goes our season. Again...Only this time, I think Coach Dan HAS to start grooming Emory--at LEAST find oht if he's the man, cutude of this program.
Yes: Either Feliepe proceeds to light them up, thriw darts all over the field, LEAD this team to victory when it really mattered and we really needed him to, or it is time in the saturdays ahead to see if the one to DO that is currently sitting on our bench.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We'll never know what might have been; I THINK Felieoe was getting hot. Now, well, we are sinking fast!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
31 years to Van Jefferson on the post, then a fumble by Feleipe Franks. The offensive line is not helping at all. No run blocking means no rushing. No pass blocking means more hits on Franks.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I think they have our number now.
We might have been able to play them close even up, but now it is tilting their way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We need a big play from OUR D to get back in this one. Starting to all go against us--and our guys are a bit stunned.
SOMEONE HAS GOT TO STEP UP.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We need Tomey back--and sounds like that won't happen so quick.
My friends, this one is about to get away from us. 12 gators on the field.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Um, I cannot watch this--well, I WON'T watch and comment anymore.
See y'all if we ever get the lead back here..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema