• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread Week 2: #12 Florida Gators vs #20 Kentucky Wildcats 9/10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Whole team ran out of steam without Richardson able to move his team tonight.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Why has Florida played so poorly against Kentucky for the past decade?
Interesting question.
But I can only say what killed us TONIGHT.
Well--thet missed the field goal.
Ridiculously, if AR could somehow put just one series together here, maybe we could have at least some excitement at the end.
Not counting on it, though.
I mean, he has done NOTHING but HARM since the second quarter.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Missed FG by Kentucky. Florida needs to find that mojo. 6:13 to go, down 16-23.
Can't say I am expecting AR's "mojo" at THIS point. But it is the ONLY thing that can save us now. THE WHOLE OFFENSE has packed it in, seems like. Why can't we find ANYTHING???

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TERRIBLE call on third down.
So here goes nothing..
And NOTHING is what we get.
SORRY. ANOTHER bad throw by Richardson.
Goodnight my friends.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(AND let's face it: Billy Napier didn't have much of a game either, by the way. He neither had them ready, nor was able to come up with any answers in response when things were still lose but turning firctge worse...)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THIS was one that really hurt us. I don't think I'll be following this season as closely after all.
I sure as he'll don't wanna hear what the pundits have to say about it. The same guys who OVERSOLD us will now eviscerate us, our Coach and quarterback. F*ck 'em!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This was a winnable game. The offense came out flat by getting cute with the plays. Look at Arkansas: they ran for 295 yards compared to 162 passing. Florida should stick to running.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Congratulations to Coach Stoops for becoming the winningest coach in Kentucky history. Napier has some things to fix before the next game.

Attachments

• 5AED1B43-A13A-43A7-85DE-3B2622E0E640.jpeg
    5AED1B43-A13A-43A7-85DE-3B2622E0E640.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 72

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Congratulations to Coach Stoops for becoming the winningest coach in Kentucky history. Napier has some things to fix before the next game.
Napier has more than a FEW "things to fix" before NEXT SEASON--WE'LL be LUCKY to win SEVEN THIS year!
It ISN"T that any of the dazzling things we've already SEEN in Richardson aren't the case--only that he really IS basically just "a 2nd year, 3rd-time STARTER", one who would benefit greatly from perhaps TWO more seasons at THIS level in order to reach his true "rookie potential" as a pro--Not that he OR they will likely WAIT that long!
On his "good days" we will probably win, but we will LOSE the who-KNOWS-how-many "learning experiences" we will unfortunately have to suffer through right along WITH him!
Fun as "the GOOD days" will be, let downs like tonight are pretty damn frustrating, disappointing, depressing (CHOOSE ONE).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
@Leakfan12, @Escambia94,
My friends here at GE, who suffer through so many such "Let downs", always ready for and in search of the inevitable/eventual "Highs":
After a brief glimpse of possible joy, early extended achievement, even happiness, it now appears not-to-BE: This will likely be a season on a bumpy road, strewn with disappointment and as much in the way of LOSS as victory.
I am with you...and I will STAY THE COURSE, REMAIN "with you" here--all the MORE "painful" FOR those losses and disappointments that nights like tonight bring. With your support and commiserating, how could I DO anything LESS?
Thankyou for BEING here, hanging WITH US "no matter WHAT"--"Through all kinds of weather", indeed!
I do have one favor to ask: I don't really FEEL or expect to be exerting a whole lot of time, energy or attention on finding frank comments by Gator Coaches and/or players about what they have to say in the eventual aftermath to this game. If Y'all come across such discussion of particularly frank and deep nature, from the handful of individuals--again, Gator staff or players, mainly--could you perhaps supply links and such that might allow the REST of us to see and read them? THANKS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I apologize for how much this one has affected me...However, if we are gonna ask and expect AR to "bounce back quickly" and "get back to work" we need to "ask and expect" the same from ourselves I suppose.
(But MY GAWD that was a disappointing, frustrating let down! And I HATE having to concede ANYTHING, let alone humility to the likes of a team and program we not so long ago simply dominated and confidently counted meetings as WINS...
AND HERE'S SOMETHING ELSE:
At this point, I am simply FURIOUS at Dan Mullen for essentially FINISHING THE WORK of his predecessors, post-Championship Meyer, Muschamp and MacEllwaine--and leaving our program in confusion and without focus or discipline, the cupboard BARE! Here's hoping the energetic, determined, positive, honorable and dedicated young Mr Napier indeed gives and is GIVEN all the time and help he needs to finish the REAL job, getting it set RIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema