• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread Week 2: #12 Florida Gators vs #20 Kentucky Wildcats 9/10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They gonna call this on us? Yep.
Looked more like intentional grounding, "outside the box". I HATE the way they call that now. The passer is on the MOVE, for crying out loud!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now we are getting shafted--A great goal line stand turns into an easy TD.
This is horrible.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I mean, that grab was a great play by the defender, but here's another bad snap on the PAT--so after all that they are still down 3 points.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I say we HAVE to go for a long throw to the endzone, if we can get into position for it.
SOMETHING to get the mo back.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
But they aren't gonna even try.
Richardson had damn well better get his game back on track in the 3nd half.
We are about to see how well Billy Napier can adapt and react after a half in a close game.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Richardson looks like crap. Etienne looks great. Defensive line looks great.

Attachments

• 73FF3E00-D8FF-46F0-9474-C13AD7902436.jpeg
    73FF3E00-D8FF-46F0-9474-C13AD7902436.jpeg
    207 KB · Views: 58

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are in a FIGHT FOR OUR LIVES now here at home. And our best player is having an off night.
Here's where we learn what EVERYONE on this team has got.

Escambia94

The Gators have not done any zone read or RPO plays. It looks like they are trying out new passing plays, but AR is not hitting them nor are the receivers getting open.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Richardson looks like crap. Etienne looks great. Defensive line looks great.
It is truly amazing HOW bad he looks tonight.
WTF HAPPENED to affect him this way?
You can only describe it as "mainly unforced errors".
And we see now how the way things are with the current squad, if AR IS having a bad night, WE are suddenly a fairly mediocre team on offense--and even with defense and soecial teams playing well, that offense may not be able to do enough to win.

Escambia94

If Richardson wants us to stop calling him AR-15 then he needs to stop throwing bullets when finesse is needed

Escambia94

It is truly amazing HOW bad he looks tonight.
WTF HAPPENED to affect him this way?
You can only describe it as "mainly unforced errors".
And we see now how the way things are with the current squad, if AR IS having a bad night, WE are suddenly a fairly mediocre team on offense--and even with defense and soecial teams playing well, that offense may not be able to do enough to win.
He needs to find plays where he is comfortable, such as stretch zones leading to zone reads and maybe rolling right.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This was my fear here tonight; a bad letdown by a young and inexperienced team. And Anthony Richardson is a lot further from realizing all that "tremendous upside" than all those shallow nerks on TV etc would have you believe.
And the FIRST person to realize and accept that OUGHT to be AR HIMSELF!
I don't know if he absolutely NEEDS another season here to get there, but unless there is DRAMATICALLY FAST improvement in coming weeks, that should definitely be considered.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
He needs to find plays where he is comfortable, such as stretch zones leading to zone reads and maybe rolling right.
He is definitely more comfortable--and more EVASIVE--when he's on the move.
I'm hoping Billy can settle him down, restore calm and confidence, and above all provide him with a framework and tactical plan to get him back on track.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
And of course they need to get the ball to their hottest playmakers...but he CAN'T be afraid to throw the ball. I just don't see us winning this without at least a COUPLE of successful stretch-the-FIELD plays!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nuts. Doesn't look like they have adjusted the passing game very well.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Hate to say it, but from what I'm seeing NOW, supposedly AFTER a "halftime adjustment", we look like a 7-win team at this point after all.
So much for all that excitement...One week's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema