• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 13 Florida Gators at FSU Seminoles 11/25/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here comes "the end" AGAIN.
And THIS time it truly is over.
FACEMASK!

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
And that’s that.
A0798359-9F1E-46E4-BB61-A58BCD7D9436.jpeg

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is not an excuse, but this an example illustrating that the Gators have to beat the Noles and the referees.
ACC05331-47F1-4B5C-9E63-CAC41078A438.jpeg

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
What happened there? They didn't SEE it?
Nuts. That is the final insult.
Goodnight, my friends. The few positives that tacked themselves on at the end at least helped to recover some of that pride I felt in the first half. But at least for the moment, I am NOT interested in reviewing any of THAT.
Which means I CERTAINLY am not ready for another of Billy's post-game "I liked our spirit and drive" presser/post mortems!
"That ain't what you CAME here for, Coach--and WE can't settle for it either."
Sorry if I sound bitter again. I don't BLAME the Coach or his staff (well, not for much, except maybe neglecting to run the damn ball for the 3rd quarter--man, what were y'all THINKING, considering our injuries, the strength of the current team AND the fact that the defense NEEDED the offense to give them a long breather? But not for our defense, it's general lack of talent and the penalties on BOTH sides of the ball--THAT was all on Mullen before most of you GOT here!). But there have been far too MANY "woulda/shoulda/coulda" moments and losses this season, never MIND who to blame:
That must stop.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(WHY NOT an "Excuse"? At least a "valid question", one worth raising repeatedly, especially a year from now when we get them at OUR place? I absolutely HATE the idea that their loser, second-rate can't-make-it-INTO-UF fans got to go home happy--they are capable of ignoring their own mediocrity.
Don't worry too much, however: They aren't "BACK". That wasn't even a shadow of the most competitive Bowden-coached Ward-led teams of the late 90s--and SS not only won his share of beat downs on them, he always was able to get under THEIR skins while doing it!
I expect us to wipe this clean NEXT year in the Swamp.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Last major point:
We have much work to do. "NEXT SEASON" begins NOW.
Personally I will now start looking at EVERYTHING through that lens, from that starting point. So let's get TO it.

(Meanehile, 24 hours later Travis, the FSU QB, showing the usual class of his school and program as he casts dispersion upon Anthony Richardson’s supposed "talent limited after all".
One more thing to file away...and maybe one more consideration for AR to weigh in his pending decision? Probably won't, shouldn't affect it, but still: Be nice to see YOU "set'em straight" PERSONALLY in 2023, Anthony!
Just saying...
I know, I know...Now am just being silly--looking for that pay-back, WANTING IT SO BAD. And YES: It IS "personal" now! See my thread (""FINE: WE DOUBLE DOWN") on the matter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema