• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: Week 13 Florida Gators at FSU Seminoles 11/25/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We pretty well HAD to score on that first possession, I figure. Here comes THE SLIDE for us now, I fear.
Sorry. I will shut up and stay out of this for now.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Truth be told, the Noles should be up a score based on their statistics. Richardson needs to put this game on his back.
FB4B06E6-0DE2-4898-B5B1-90E48581DA26.jpeg

Last edited:

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just wanna get to the off season, recruiting, spring and summer camps...And THEN we'll see what we've got.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, here comes our overdue downfall.
We came to play, but with this defense exhausted, our Offense down 5 receivers and now AR gone completely cold, this was inevitable. Would have been nice to make a game of it til the very end, at LEAST...but it wasn't to be.
By now it was getting "past midnight" (and I WON'T make any bad jokes about our "Coach" turning into a pumpkin!).
Goodnight, fellow Gators.
Instead of my usual (this time doomed to be a very EXTENDED) BITCH-SESSION the rest of the way, I will return to shutting up (unless we somehow come back--which I do NOT expect us to do).
Like our season as a whole, "NOT quite good enough, boys!"

Escambia94

The Gators are such assholes when they play frustrated and commit stupid penalties.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
There's not much to say about this 2nd half...
I mean, I could go on at length about Billy, AR and the team in general reverting to their worst habits and tendencies. Perhaps it was sheer exhaustion.
But basically I see a team UNdoing all the POSITIVES they earned in the FIRST half here in the 2nd. Everything good I said back around the late 1st/early 2nd quarters? Just turn it around, say the OPPOSITE now.
And that is how they will leave us, far as I'm concerned, as we close out THIS schedule.
Keep it simple, I guess:
"Gators are assholes." PERIOD--because they are ALWAYS "playing frustrated and committing penalties"! It is the hallmark of this Mullen-created and forged-in-his-image team to begin and END with.
AND SO PLEASE: LET IT END!
There is still much "weeding" to be done in this garden. That may be the biggest obstacle between us and a better future.
Not sure WHEN we'll talk of all this again.
Only hope it will be in support of some huge and encouraging changes in the weeks and months ahead.
Right now, I am just really down, the energy entirely drained from my body, mind and spirit.

Escambia94

The Gator offense has stalled on the 1 inch line for about 10 minutes thanks to penalties.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(NOTE: In spite of everything we've been through over the past few years/coaches/specific debacles, this HAS to be the earliest I've turned off a game...ie. Start of the 4th quarter.
I just see no life in this team now.
Wow. THAT is BAD.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...but E--: KEEP posting those scores...my laptop dings each time a post comes in on GE, so that may well be the only way I know if, by some miracle I am embarrassed to admit some part of me is still clinging to, our Gators manage to close with the opposition after all...though the longer that doesn't happen the more certain our fate.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So--like 9 minutes left and we are just a TD down now? If this were another Gator team I'd be excited...As it is, however, I an actually cynically AFRAID to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema