• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread, Week 13: #11 Florida Gators vs FSU Seminoles - Nov 24, 2018

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Fuck--but flag down! Take the TD off the board, THANK GOD! How did we screw that up???
Better figure that out QUICK!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THIS QB can sling it for them. We have gotta GET to him. We are close, but HAVE to hit him, then hit him AGAIN.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Need another drive here, too. Somehow gotta settle down now, drive tge field of we can. 3rd and 3 here, and it is BIG.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
DAMN. WE aren't exactly playing consistent ball here either...O-line is NOT getting the job done with ANY consistency, and that's the main problem today, especially in the passing game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
D is keeping us ahead here. We MUST move the ball now: Get some more points, go into the half up a coupla scores and we get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.
Just AVOID the BIG MISTAKE.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nice! Nice throw by Fillipe, nice catch n run by Grimes. Followed by a sack on 1st and goal. Then knock down pass (had a tunnel screen open for TD--if he coulda just got it OVER that guy).
THIRD and goal...Well, lets see what they call: Throws it away. Shoulda been a facemask on Nole guy there. How did they MISS that????

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, that was ANOTHER poor piece of luck there--but we get the 3 and at some point our D WILL get a chance or two at some take-aways, way its going...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here's what I feared. Now they are in red zone, and score puts them back in it when we get ti QB late. Great catch by their WR.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We dominate them til then, then let 'em back in it. Took a winner catch, but now we better go back out there and retake the 2-score lead if we wanna wear them down later.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I do NOT care to give them ANY opportunity for a 1-point lead.
OK: We let them back in it. Time to REestablish ourselves. We are BETTER than them.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Back to white-knuckle time. My guts cannot take this. Might HAVE to crack a bottle open soon.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Bunch of STUPID MOVES BY KICK TEAM there. Might as well have just gone for it on 4th down in first place. Terrible decision and play.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If we don't just stop them and get into locker room here, we may have lost the game right there!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Incomplete--barely. We are giving them HOPE, THOUGH! They will come out fired up in 2nd half, at the very least.
This is what still drives me NUTS about our team even now: They have these stretches where they just suddenly look like a bad team again. We have handed them momentum in this one--and that has cost us games before this season.
Sack. Time out. Maybe time to get ball and throw a Hail Mary?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No matter what, where I THOUGHT (around the middle of the 2nd quarter) that we were slowly taking over in this one, NOW we are pretty well back where we started: We haven't lost it, but they will come out flying high, and it'll be up to US to either win or lose this one. We will have to TAKE this from them, and meanwhile somehow the rest of us will just have to gut this out. Boys, it is KILLING me.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gotta hope Grantham saw some things he can exploit in 2nd half, 'cause what little worked for 'em in 1st two qtrs is what we'll get MORE of from here.
Same for Mullen, Franks and the offense. Fillipe HAS looked sharper throwing--but O-line HAS to ptotect him, play better than it did most of time til now. Special teams has been poor, D is mostly ok...But WE GOTTA SCORE TOUCHDOWNS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Can't help but notice NO ONE'S HERE! Is it just nerves, waiting til it is decided either way? Might just back off myself til something very good or bad happens...)

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I have my phone on the other room streaming the WRUF audio, so I have not been able to chat here.

Gators are playing down to the Noles.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema