• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Thread: #10 Florida Gators 41, #8 Michigan Wolverines 15, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl 12/29/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
When do ya make thechange, DM? Two guys open long, Filipe can't come close to EITHER of them. I am telling you: That is the 2nd TD pass he has missed. Now punt blocked.
So: instead of us up a coupla scores, about to be DOWN that much, looks like.
Franks looking more and more like "the OLD Filipe". So far D keeping us in this--but our QB keeping us OUT of it.
Defense missed chance at fumble recovery! We are just KILLING OURSELVES in this one.
C'mon, Coach: Whatta ya got to lose at this point? See what the KID has got! Let Jones finish the half: Give him a chance to LEAD. Or didn't you prepare for that? I doubt THAT'S the case: GOTTA believe you had a "put him IN there for the DURATION" option ready to go here...

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Screenshot_20181229-122054.png

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Florida left 12 points on the board with Franks missing an open receiver, and Polite missing a fumble.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah--shoulda gotten that fumble...We've left way too many points on the field here so far. We have SOMEHOW got to get back some of those here before the half if we're tp have a chance to steal it in the 2nd session...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
In the red zone AGAIN. And ANOTHER poor pass by Filipe. This SUCKS.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This game so far is a demo of all the things Filipe Franks does well, and does poorly.
On balance, like a majority of Gator fans I'm just TIRED of it, tired of his limitations, tired of HIM. ENOUGH! I keep qualofying that with those flashes of promise, a good throw here, a long run there--but the only real CONSISTENCY is the inevitable return to MISSING ON THE KEY PLAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I have zero confidence our QB is at all CAPABLE of throwing a TD pass today.
It's back to that.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
So, yeah, get him to RUN it in. Only way he can DO it. But that isn't Dan Mullen's game--just one PART OF it--the QB HAS to be at least a THREAT to throw!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Still say we need a takeaway or two--FOR POINTS--for us tp win this one.
Now would be a good time.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Granted its a useless exercise, but just for a moment, imagine TT our QB here so far, nothing else changed. We're up 2 to 3 scores, right?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As it is, we are in a dog fight we'll probably go into the half behind in.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Harbaugh showing once again just how and why he is the most OVERRATED Head Coach in college football. Your offense is driving the field, and you are more concerned with running down the clock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema