• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

awebbf5

VIP Member
nice three and out guess they dont want driskell to be in a spot to turn it over. Im so glad i called in sick for work tomorrow, and I dont blame brantley for any of this I thought he looked pretty good.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
o its funny when our player gets hurt danielson is a cocksucker cant stand that piece of shit, sorry about the language just one of those games
Yeah, I HATE him--and I LOVE our Coach: Danielson is scum, a transparent Gator-Hater and we get him for every CBS telecast. Three words: Creme Pie Hitman. On National TV.
Meanwhile, Muschamp is REAMING the back judge, trying to protect HIS GUYS.
I'm sorry, I just can't get past that whole sequence late 1st/early 2nd qrtr.: even with no running game, those 2 possessions go efficiently and we're still within 3 points anyway. Maybe Driskel gets a chance to be a hero and a new star is born.
As it is, he's just trying to keep from drowning.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
All I want to see now, all that is LEFT for us besides the defense showing some character and backbone and keeping this from turning into an avalanche, is to see if Driskel can begin to accomplish some things, show some promise for what's ahead. This is IT, kiddo: time to shake that "deer-in-the-headlights" look...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh--THAT was open, but overthrew the TD! Didn't look good on that one...muff! Oh well, we miss another chance, what else is new here?

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
No big JB fan here but he did look good. Best I seen him. We got to throw the ball our RB's are not cut out for this type of running I feel two more TDs coming from the Tide. Were stumped unless special teams does something....

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Defense still working hard. IF ONLY...WE COULD HAVE WON THIS, even without a running game, IF ONLY we were a TD closer. Just can't see Driskell hitting for two long ones, the ONLY WAY it can happen...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here goes Danielson saying it was complete--he's so full of sh*t--every time--NOW they say it was "complete"? This is BS, now!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
No use belaboring it, but the guy in perfect position calls it incomplete and they over rule him? We're getting screwed now. The defense stopped them and STILL couldn't get off the field. Now they're driving. They HAVE to gamble now.
End of three. IF ONLY...

InkedAdrenaline

VIP Member
It's all good guys... We knew this was coming, we just got our hopes up from the first couple drives.... Atleast this gets Driskel some playing time and hopefully a spot for the rest of the year!! Chomp chomp

awebbf5

VIP Member
It's all good guys... We knew this was coming, we just got our hopes up from the first couple drives.... Atleast this gets Driskel some playing time and hopefully a spot for the rest of the year!! Chomp chomp
yeah have to agree.Knew it was coming but tried to deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema