• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Already I'm at the "if only"-stage: I look at it as already an 11-point swing...I just have little faith we can get back enough points more than they'll score the rest of the way. Damn--first the receivers let Brantley down, then he let himself and everyone ELSE down. Sort of the way we all feared it would go, right?

awebbf5

VIP Member
Already I'm at the "if only"-stage: I look at it as already an 11-point swing...I just have little faith we can get back enough points more than they'll score the rest of the way. Damn--first the receivers let Brantley down, then he let himself and everyone ELSE down. Sort of the way we all feared it would go, right?
rainey hasnt been a factor either, if they score on this possession it will be a wrap.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now Brantley's not getting the time anymore. We're screwed. This is starting to get away from us. We HAVE to pass now, and they know that. Almost INT'ed again after Debose goes back to his old ways--gotta catch that on 3rd down, DESPITE the impending hit. Aww, hell: my friends, we're going to lose this game. We MIGHT be able to scrap our way into keeping it within a score or two the rest of the way, but that's about it.
Oh yeah--that's another thing I HATE: I HATE being "the scrappy Gators", the scrappy ANYTHING. I want us to be a POWER TO BE RECKONED WITH, nothing less.
I can't watch this much longer; we're already wearing down. Only hope now: stop them here and now and get this tied, but there's no sign we're going to do that. The next TD, then is the determining factor: ours, and it's a game, theirs, and it's "name your score" time for the Tide.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oh Gators, so much promise there--but now they're losing their cool. We may lose THIS game twice, the way it's goin, still hungover NEXT week.

mjfan23

VIP Member
Cmon fellas this is simple. Brantley fumbled and recovered then a timeout was called. This is not that complicated.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Looked great early, but it doesn't matter--you CAN'T do THAT there, in THIS game.
Little bit of a pulse here...one thing Brantley has NEVER done: pull the big come back with his arm. The way they've shut down our running game, it's the only way we move the ball.
What a crazy BAD play. You don't think this is NOT "our night"? (I wish this announcer on TV would shut up).
Now Brantley's hurt. His knee is twisted back--he's done, maybe for the year. EVERYTHING has changed now.
This is the beginning of "NEXT year", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema