• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Alabama @ Florida - 10/1: LOSS 38 - 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
THey should check that replay! THAT was a fumble! oh well, past now. WE JUST CAN'T STOP THEIR RUN...and I warned about that lost 4-points--right there could be the difference at the end.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We are every bit as TALENTED as this Alabama team, but we don't have their depth, and with that running game, that could be the difference as the game goes on and they wear us down: Our only hope is to run up a lead so they have to play catch up later on. (Still no Demps on the kick off--FUMBLE...down.)

travisduncan

Gator Fan
I say let Richardson get his, there is no choice, but make sure that AJ McCarron can't make a completion to move the chains

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Exactly--and where he and the REST of the team was HOT at the start, we're in a knock down drag-out now...and as I say, with our need to play OUR best guys ALL the time on defense while THEY can rotate in more backups, our only hope to win the long race is to use our speed--and Brantley's arm, it seems--to get a decent lead that at some point forces them to throw the ball in order to catch up.
Another nice pass to Debose. C'mon John, it's on YOU now, man--AW hell...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hear our coaches are planning on taking TWO power backs in the next recruiting class, if possible; better hope one of these QBs is ready to step up next year as well. We just started our 2nd qrtr. swoon a few minutes early--and against THIS team, it's fatal. Now the it's the TIDE who are "flying" to the ball. Go "Big Regular" and Wildcat, guys...we GOTTA find a way to move the ball on the ground.
Now we are at the crossroads--of whether or not we get blown out BEFORE the half. That failure from 1st and goal in the redzone earlier was the turning point, though. I just don't see us coming back after that dagger-to-the-heart INT--unless we can stop the run, it's pick-yer-poison: die by fire now, or slow-death-by-burial later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema