• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Number changes

ShortBus

VIP Member
I have a lot of catching up to do it seems.. number changes all over the place... but my biggest question is why did demps change to 28?

Swamp Person

Swamp Gator
The running back is wearing No. 28 this season rather than his trademark No. 2.
“I just felt like No. 2 was more of an all-purpose back's number,” he said. “I wanted to wear a tailback's number this year.”

Speaking of Rainey's number, it is No. 1 this season. He asked to switch from No. 3 to take the departed Janoris Jenkins' old jersey.

Hope it helps out..

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I think switching to 28 was a good move for Demps. I really do think people will now see him as more of a running back than an athlete.

mjfan23

VIP Member
I think switching to 28 was a good move for Demps. I really do think people will now see him as more of a running back than an athlete.

How do you look at demps? For me, its still pure athlete... UF still doesnt have a downhill runner that will go through people, demps isnt going to shed many tackles. Im not saying its a bad thing, just my thoughts.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
How do you look at demps? For me, its still pure athlete... UF still doesnt have a downhill runner that will go through people, demps isnt going to shed many tackles. Im not saying its a bad thing, just my thoughts.
In this new offense I see him as a RB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema