• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Noah is lucky!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
Noah is lucky he got drafted by a contender in the Chicago Bulls. He gets to go to a big city with a big spotlight. The Bulls could be favorites to win the East next year. Ben Wallace and Noah are going to combine for one hell of a dominating low post.

Swampman

VIP Member
The Bulls should be favorites to go deep in the playoffs. I don't know if Noah was their missing piece or not. They definitely have a strong defense though, and one that can compete with the Pistons.

Horford's not in a bad situation either. The Hawks have a boatload of young talent on that team.

UGAsucks

VIP Member
ill bet youve been waiting for the fourms resident chicagoian's input...or not

but the BULLS GOT NOAH!!! THE BULLS GOT NOAH!!!! THE BULLS GOT NOAH!!!!

i went around all yesterday just chanting THE BULLS GOT NOAH!!!!

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
thanks for rubbing it in UGAsucks, Sacramento was the next pick, i knew they would have grabbed him if he was available :(

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
I heard that: Joakim Noah and Chris Duhon may be traded to Memphis for Pau Gasol. If this happens, that would not be good for Noah in terms of winning games, but he probably would be guaranteed a starting spot, or a great chance to win one. :bananajump:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema