• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

New Boy

dobby

Gator Fan
hi i'm a new Gator fan from the UK. i Don't know much about College football or about the Gators but i'm here to learn.

I started watching college football in the '06/'07 season ,i didn't get tv access untill then, The first game i ever saw was the SEC Championship between Arkansas & Gators. I've been into NFL since the 80's & when college football became available to me i decided that whoever won the first game i watched would be my team... hey, its not the best reason in the world but i have no links with the US i just love you're sports!

As i have to rely on UK tv i get to see the Gators several times live but mostly i watch the games via the internet on delayed coverage.. cos most games are in the middle of the night for me.

Anyway thats about it... take it easy.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
hi i'm a new Gator fan from the UK. i Don't know much about College football or about the Gators but i'm here to learn.

I started watching college football in the '06/'07 season ,i didn't get tv access untill then, The first game i ever saw was the SEC Championship between Arkansas & Gators. I've been into NFL since the 80's & when college football became available to me i decided that whoever won the first game i watched would be my team... hey, its not the best reason in the world but i have no links with the US i just love you're sports!

As i have to rely on UK tv i get to see the Gators several times live but mostly i watch the games via the internet on delayed coverage.. cos most games are in the middle of the night for me.

Anyway thats about it... take it easy.

You are most welcome.

Welcome to Gatorenvy and the Gator Nation.

Plenty of room for everyone.:)

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
It's great to see Gator fans from outside the U.S.; which city or town in the UK do you live in? I've been in London, Oxford, Salisbury, Coventry, Warwickshire, Stratford, Canterbury and Dover when I visited there. I really enjoyed that trip, and hope to make a return visit someday.

Welcome to Gator Envy and if there are any other Gator fans in Britain, please tell them about us!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema