• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NBA Draft Thread

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
post here about your opinion on who made a mistake or who made a great pick

i'll try to stay logged in during the draft and post news as it happens

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#3. AL HORFORD to Atlanta

im glad they didn't pick another guy like people were saying they might have

*but people are saying they might just use him to trade for a PG

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#6 Yi Jianlian from China to the Bucks

***i guess he really didn't want to go to the Bucks and might get traded or might not sign even though the Bucks really want to keep him

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#7 COREY BREWER to Minnesota

its funny because before they announced the pick some guy yelled "BREWER!!" and then they anounced the pick

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Way to go so far Gator boys!!!! Woo Hoo!
(By the way, Al Horford looked very handsome! And, of course, Corey and Joakim looked good too)

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#9 JOAKIM NOAH to the Bulls

I AM NOT HAPPY AT ALLLLLL!!!! Sac is the next pic and i know they would have taken them!!!!!

+ i wont be posting pick for pick anymore, just other Gators and interesting picks

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#35 Glen "big baby" Davis of LSU to Seattle

thats a gamble because of his weight, but he has already slimmed down and i think he can manage his weight... Seattle has a pretty good draft class so far, Kevin Durant, Jeff Green, Carl Landry (F, Purdue), and Glen Davis

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
#41 CHRIS RICHARD to Minnesota

going to join Brewer

this is great becuase Minnesota has been my favorite NBA team (only because of Garnett) but now they have two Gators so i can stay a fan even with all the Garnett trades going around

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema