• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My favorite part of the game!!!

gogators9606

Gator Fan
First I gotta say GO GATORS.....
My favorite part of the game was when Tebow ran in his second TD they showed a girl Georgia fan saying " They won"
What was your favorite part of the game......:gator:

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
I loved what Chris Rainey did late in the 4th quarter on that kick return by walking and then running - it may have seemed arrogant, but still I loved it. At least it was classier than what those Mutts did last year!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
^^^ What a sore loser. You think you'd be used to losing to us by now.

Anyway, my favorite part of the game was Spikes' hit on Moreno on the second play of the game. Completely set the tone for the game. I liked that he got in a little trash talk too.

Anyway, my favorite part of the game was Spikes' hit on Moreno on the second play of the game. Completely set the tone for the game. I liked that he got in a little trash talk too.

Sore loser? You think that game was called fairly? Did you see where Tebow tried to run it in for the first down in the first half and Richt challenged the first down. He clearly was a yard an half away from the first down and they still gave it to him. And then when Tebow threw that 40 something yard pass for a touchdown and the WR grabbed the defensive back's jersey and tried to snatch him to the ground before he took off and left him. They replayed it 10 times and the announcers said the refs must be blind or they really want the gators to win this one.

shandsgator8

VIP Member

That's probably my favorite play as well.

I also enjoyed Harvin getting his TD pass late in the game in broken down coverage.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
Sore loser? You think that game was called fairly? Did you see where Tebow tried to run it in for the first down in the first half and Richt challenged the first down. He clearly was a yard an half away from the first down and they still gave it to him. And then when Tebow threw that 40 something yard pass for a touchdown and the WR grabbed the defensive back's jersey and tried to snatch him to the ground before he took off and left him. They replayed it 10 times and the announcers said the refs must be blind or they really want the gators to win this one.

The spot was a bad one, but it was properly upheld during review since the evidence wasn't incontrovertible.

And yes, the TD pass to Murphy should have been nullified since that was clearly offensive pass interference/holding.

However, UGA still would have lost that game. UGA not only made huge mistakes, but they made MANY, huge mistakes.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Joe Haden was Johnny-on-the-spot in catching that interception and returning it deep into the red zone to set up a TD - THAT was definitely the play of the game and kept momentum going in the Gators' direction.

Susie

Gator Fan
Mine was the chris rainy play! It was hilarious! I was like what is he doing. Then he just toook off! It was hilarious. The only thing that sucked was it beng called back! haha!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness

OK. So you can have that Murphy td back. We only beat you guys 42-10. Happy now?

Team Totals .............UF UGA
Penalties: Number-Yards 8-60 8-49

BTW bulldogInFlorida glad you made it back.:gator:

??? What does FL having more penalty yards have to do with GA having more total yards. You need to read before you start giving out illigitimate facts.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
When the refs didn't call the game fair and Georgia still had more total yards at the end of the game.
The implication, I thought was evident
BTW have you seen this yet?
Gator-attacks.gif

How old are you. You are the most immature gator fan I have ever met, and that says a lot. Shouldn't you be in school right now? The refs made terrible calls all day long. Even the commentators said the refs must want FL to win this one. When Richt challenged that first down Tebow ran, he was 2 yards short but they still gave it to him. When Tebow threw that 40 something yard touchdown pass and the WR grabbed the defensive back's jersey and tried to snatch him back before he took off, the ref claims he didn't see anything, and when FL got that interception, he was holding. It was a bullshit game from the start.

OK. So you can have that Murphy td back. We only beat you guys 42-10. Happy now?

But see, it changes the whole game. If the score was closer we wouldn't have had to throw every play in order to come back. We could have let Knowshone run it down Spike's throat a lot of the time instead. Then there wouldn't have been any forced passes which lead to interceptions. I honestly believe if the game was called fairly, it would have been very close.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
I loved, towards the very end of the game, and Tebow ran down to the 10 yard line, and the ref followed him and told him to get back. He had a big smile on his face!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
But see, it changes the whole game. If the score was closer we wouldn't have had to throw every play in order to come back. We could have let Knowshone run it down Spike's throat a lot of the time instead. Then there wouldn't have been any forced passes which lead to interceptions. I honestly believe if the game was called fairly, it would have been very close.

If that TD was called back, what makes you think we wouldn't get a touchdown (or FG) on that drive anyways? At the very least, your offense would have been off the field even longer, forcing Stafford to pass the ball a lot (which is what ended up happening).

Your, "it changes the whole game" point is a valid one, but it works both ways.

Coulda woulda...get over it, you guys got whipped. I don't see Richt and UGA making all this fuss about the game not being called fairly so why can't you do the same? Classic Georgia fan...

Coulda woulda...get over it, you guys got whipped. I don't see Richt and UGA making all this fuss about the game not being called fairly so why can't you do the same? Classic Georgia fan...

hahaha After all the whining that I've heard over the past year about our "Gator Stomp" and how ya'll would have won if we didn't ruin your confidence. I'm fussing??? If you don't want to hear any talk about the GA-FL game, why did you click on this topic??? I'm just carrying on a conversation with the "adult" gator fans.

Nestovelli

Gator Fan
Murphy's touchdown was one of my favorite moments and my other one was when the game was over walking past all the georgia fan's giving them Na-Na-Na-Na, Na-Na-Na-Na Hey Hey Hey Goood Byeee! and Yelling NoShow NoShow.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema