• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

My favorite part of the game!!!

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
But see, it changes the whole game. If the score was closer we wouldn't have had to throw every play in order to come back. We could have let Knowshone run it down Spike's throat a lot of the time instead. Then there wouldn't have been any forced passes which lead to interceptions. I honestly believe if the game was called fairly, it would have been very close.

You are officially the most delusional Georgia fan I have ever come across. Just sit there and take your medicine. Those 2 calls you mentioned whould not have change anything in the game. And there was no holding on any of the ints. There were bad calls going BOTH ways. How about the flag the refs threw and then picked up on one of the sacks on Tebow? The defender CLEARLY grabbed Tebow's helmet. A defender is not allowed to strike a QB in the head. That was a third down play that killed one of our drives inside UGA territory. Your constant whining and complaining is giving the few good Georgia fans a bad name. Please stop.

You are officially the most delusional Georgia fan I have ever come across. Just sit there and take your medicine. Those 2 calls you mentioned whould not have change anything in the game. And there was no holding on any of the ints. There were bad calls going BOTH ways. How about the flag the refs threw and then picked up on one of the sacks on Tebow? The defender CLEARLY grabbed Tebow's helmet. A defender is not allowed to strike a QB in the head. That was a third down play that killed one of our drives inside UGA territory. Your constant whining and complaining is giving the few good Georgia fans a bad name. Please stop.

What are you talking about? No one CLEARLY grabbed Tebows helmet. His arm went around his helmet. He never grabbed his face mask or "Struck" his head as you say. That is perfectly legal. I'm sick of you leak. I came on this forum to talk and you resort to name calling. If you don't like what I want to talk about, go to another topic.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
What are you talking about? No one CLEARLY grabbed Tebows helmet. His arm went around his helmet. He never grabbed his face mask or "Struck" his head as you say. That is perfectly legal. I'm sick of you leak. I came on this forum to talk and you resort to name calling. If you don't like what I want to talk about, go to another topic.

I'm resorting to name calling??? Didn't you just get done calling one of our other members "the most immature Gator fan you know"?
I can deal with some friendly trash-talking from some rival fans, but personal attacks on our members should not be tolerated. I'm all for freedom of speech, but if I were a mod.......

:ban:

I'm resorting to name calling??? Didn't you just get done calling one of our other members "the most immature Gator fan you know"?
I can deal with some friendly trash-talking from some rival fans, but personal attacks on our members should not be tolerated. I'm all for freedom of speech, but if I were a mod.......

:ban:

Personal attacks?... Don't worry, I'll find my way to the door. You give the Gators a bad name. See ya'll next year.

hahaha After all the whining that I've heard over the past year about our "Gator Stomp" and how ya'll would have won if we didn't ruin your confidence. I'm fussing??? If you don't want to hear any talk about the GA-FL game, why did you click on this topic??? I'm just carrying on a conversation with the "adult" gator fans.

This topic was about our favorite part of the game and amongst the gator fans saying what their favorite part about it was, I see you whining about the refs being unfair. I don't remember making any excuses about last year. The better team won both years in my opinion. Also quit referring to yourself like you are an adult talking to kids. If you want childish behavior, take a look at your "Gator Stomp." Oh and have fun in the Outback bowl this year

First off let me say go gators! while I write this let me say I am an offense person most of the time saying that I mean I like to watch the offense play more but I'll have to say during this game my favorite part was the 2nd play of the game with noshow got popped coming toward Brandon Spikes.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
MAN! I knew I shouldn't have gone to my paper delivery route......
Personal attacks?... Don't worry, I'll find my way to the door. You give the Gators a bad name. See ya'll next year.
Awwww dawg don't go, but before you do you should check out a post I started yesterday. It's the perspective of a fan, who is a ga bulldog. It's titled " A look @ a Great game from the other side of the stadium". Here is the link to the article that my post is based on. I was looking forward to debunking your claims with the real data of hard numbers from the game. A game that will forever be branded in the memory of dawgs like yourself as a humiliation and a public disgrace. If you decide to leave, come back and check on us every now and then.:gator:
Oh I almost forgot. My favorite part of the game was seeing all those empty seats way before the game was over.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
It's more like, what wasn't my favorite part?
I really liked it when Spikes leveled Knowshon, and when Urban called those last 2 timeouts to rub it in.

castawaygator

VIP Member
hahaha After all the whining that I've heard over the past year about our "Gator Stomp" and how ya'll would have won if we didn't ruin your confidence. I'm fussing??? If you don't want to hear any talk about the GA-FL game, why did you click on this topic??? I'm just carrying on a conversation with the "adult" gator fans.

oh go have a drink or two and lick your wounds. there were bad calls on both sides. it still doesnt change the fact that UGA got STOMPED ON WITH A HOB NAIL BOOT by the Gators!!!! GO GATORS!!!

MAN! I knew I shouldn't have gone to my paper delivery route......

Awwww dawg don't go, but before you do you should check out a post I started yesterday. It's the perspective of a fan, who is a ga bulldog. It's titled " A look @ a Great game from the other side of the stadium". Here is the link to the article that my post is based on. I was looking forward to debunking your claims with the real data of hard numbers from the game. A game that will forever be branded in the memory of dawgs like yourself as a humiliation and a public disgrace. If you decide to leave, come back and check on us every now and then.:gator:
Oh I almost forgot. My favorite part of the game was seeing all those empty seats way before the game was over.

i agree the best part was seeing all the UGA fans that spent their money on seats leaving early!!! 2nd best would be spikes popping no-show
3rd best would be UGA the dog going back into his cage to hide during the beginning of the game.

gogators9606

Gator Fan
Sore loser? You think that game was called fairly? Did you see where Tebow tried to run it in for the first down in the first half and Richt challenged the first down. He clearly was a yard an half away from the first down and they still gave it to him. And then when Tebow threw that 40 something yard pass for a touchdown and the WR grabbed the defensive back's jersey and tried to snatch him to the ground before he took off and left him. They replayed it 10 times and the announcers said the refs must be blind or they really want the gators to win this one.

How do you lose that bad and blame it on the refs? WOW.....Are you kiding me? The first down was reviewed and the ref upstair. Just face it you had two big games and you got beat down in both of them. Bama beat you down and so did the Gators. With all theis being said I hope you guys beat Tech this year..... GO GATORS

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Not only Joe Haden's interception, but in watching the re-run of that game on CBS College Sports (that's on digital cable for those of you who subscribe) Ahmad Black's (with the help of that tipped ball from Dustin Doe) was a HUGE play that ultimately set up a scoring drive for the Gators.

Sore loser? You think that game was called fairly? Did you see where Tebow tried to run it in for the first down in the first half and Richt challenged the first down. He clearly was a yard an half away from the first down and they still gave it to him. And then when Tebow threw that 40 something yard pass for a touchdown and the WR grabbed the defensive back's jersey and tried to snatch him to the ground before he took off and left him. They replayed it 10 times and the announcers said the refs must be blind or they really want the gators to win this one.

Complain all you want about getting "jobbed" by the refs, but the bottom line is that UGA made too many mistakes - THAT's what cost them the game.

You want to see a team get hosed by poor officiating? Watch a re-run of our 2003 game against f$u a/k/a "The Swindle In The Swamp". THAT'S what you call losing a game bacause of the officiating; and 95% of those who watched that game (what I mean by that is the non-UF fanbase and the rest of the anti-F$U world) agreed with us.

Even Knowshon Moreno said "Turnovers - that's what killed us": http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/uga/stories/2008/11/01/georgia_florida_blowout.html

castawaygator

VIP Member
Not only Joe Haden's interception, but in watching the re-run of that game on CBS College Sports (that's on digital cable for those of you who subscribe) Ahmad Black's (with the help of that tipped ball from Dustin Doe) was a HUGE play that ultimately set up a scoring drive for the Gators.

Complain all you want about getting "jobbed" by the refs, but the bottom line is that UGA made too many mistakes - THAT's what cost them the game.

You want to see a team get hosed by poor officiating? Watch a re-run of our 2003 game against f$u a/k/a "The Swindle In The Swamp". THAT'S what you call losing a game bacause of the officiating; and 95% of those who watched that game (what I mean by that is the non-UF fanbase and the rest of the anti-F$U world) agreed with us.

Even Knowshon Moreno said "Turnovers - that's what killed us": http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/uga/stories/2008/11/01/georgia_florida_blowout.html

i am waiting for bulldoginflorida to say how it was a ref that disrupted the hand off to noshow. so in fact it was the refs that caused the fumble. not to mention how the refs tipped the passes so the gators could intercept the ball.

btw 2003 was a terrible game.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
i am waiting for bulldoginflorida to say how it was a ref that disrupted the hand off to noshow. so in fact it was the refs that caused the fumble. not to mention how the refs tipped the passes so the gators could intercept the ball.

btw 2003 was a terrible game.

The UGA fans who think the refs cost them the game are crying wolf. The more I watch the reruns, the more I see they made too many mistakes that were read well by our defense and special teams. They cost themselves that one interception by Tebow because one of their players had to throw a cheap shot at one of the Pounceys.

He can rant all he wants, but now he needs to reap what he sows.

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
Originally this is what he was crying about.......
When the refs didn't call the game fair and Georgia still had more total yards at the end of the game.

I went on to disprove his fairness rant, but the thread went off on another tangent.
So. HEY bulldogInFlorida ! (Chances are that you are still trolling this site).....
The reason the dogs had more total yards should have been obvious if you were paying attention. We beat ga in Field Position the entire game so guess who had to cover more yards to get on the scoreboard?
woofwoof

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema