• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Moss before Nelson

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
In the Mock Draft by ESPN that is going across the Bottom Line right now, they have Moss going #15 and Nelson #22. I gotta admit I'm a little surprised that Moss might go before Nelson. I think Moss has a TON of potential, but all the talk early was about Nelson. Nelson seems to be falling while Moss is rising right now. I guess Moss must be ripping up the combines a little.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
i was looking at the stats from the combine, and how did moss not get even on the list for top vertical leaps???!! i saw him jump out of the BHGS, thats good enough for me.

i did see joe cohen bench 225 34 times or somethingl ike that, hes a beast.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
i was looking at the stats from the combine, and how did moss not get even on the list for top vertical leaps???!! i saw him jump out of the BHGS, thats good enough for me.

i did see joe cohen bench 225 34 times or somethingl ike that, hes a beast.
He had the #2 broad jump of any DL from what I saw.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
From everything I've heard is that Moss had an insane combine. He's a man child and deserves to be moved up in the rankings.

This is all good though so the Jags can get Reggie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema