• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Mitchell to transfer

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
Mitchell to transfer

I don't really have any problem with this. Mitchell was a good player and seemed like a great kid, but it didn't appear that he would ever do a lot at UF. He is best suited going to a smaller school where he can get more minutes and enjoy his college playing career while it lasts. Best of luck to him.

Leakfan12

VIP Member
It didn't help that most Freshmen played more minutes than he did. I'm sure he'll find another school had can use him more.

Mitchell was more respected than Tebow. It is a tragedy to see hi die this way. This shows you to look both ways before crossing the street. We will forever remember him.

Yeah I mean, I liked him and all, but we really didn't lose alot of talent..Good kid.... but not a al horford or anything... he's better off going where he is headed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema