• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU vs. Florida Gators Game Thread

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
lsu-logo.gif
vs.
gatorslogo.gif

#4 LSU Tigers vs. #11 Florida Gators
Saturday, October 11, 2008 - 8:00 PM ET
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium - Gainesville, FL

Go gators!!!

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I wonder what LSU will do on offense. If their running game is basically running Scott, Williams & Co. between the tackles, I like our chances. If LSU's running game also consists of dump off passes to their RBs as well as screens, we're gonna get hosed.

On defense, I'm betting LSU blitzes us and pounds Tebow to the stone age. They're gonna dare us to pass deep, with man coverage and maybe one deep safety doubling up on Murphy/Harvin or maybe just playing zone. I think we have the tools to deal with it, but will Mullen use them? Arkansas had no where near the ability as Ole Miss to pressure Tebow.

TeBoWTiMe

Gator Fan
I hope LSU dares us to go deep. We haven't shown the deep ball once this entire year. Time for Urban and Tebow to show they can throw the deep ball.

UFtb

VIP Member
Must win game for the Gators. We need to play smart football, take some chances and play hard.

GatorGal15

VIP Member
now Ricky Jean-Francois is saying that he didn't mean what he said, they way to media took it? Hm. Is someone scared?

shandsgator8

VIP Member
now Ricky Jean-Francois is saying that he didn't mean what he said, they way to media took it? Hm. Is someone scared?

I think he is a little, but I also don't think he really meant what he said earlier. I think he basically wanted to say Tebow is a tough guy who's hard to bring down and LSU was going to train hard and play hard to make him a non-factor in the game (w/o purposely injuring, of course).

Even given the above, it was still a mistake to say what he did. At the very least is motivated Florida more.

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I told you guys that LSU would concede the deep ball...looks like they did and they paid (on that first touchdown, at least).

Good play calling Mullen!

Susie

Gator Fan
Well that was an awesome first half until the last minute! boo!

But the guys are doing awesome! I am sooo proud!:bananapowerslide:

shandsgator8

VIP Member
I too am very impressed with our offense.

That fumble by Tebow was kinda odd, but we had the game when it happened.

GO GATORS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema