• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU vs. Florida Gators Game Thread

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
On gatorzone.com, click on this picture:

gatorvision_160x120_fbpostgame.jpg

and it'll take you there. It seems slow when it's getting going, and you have to be waiting for it to say it's available (keep refreshing the page). And
I've had to do it when it was live, I don't think it works after the press conference is over.
Good luck ! and Go Gators!

castawaygator

VIP Member
if anyone knows of a location online where i can DL this game since i missed it while i was on vacation, it would be much appreciated!!!

looking at the score makes me very happy for the win! i almost feel bad for the poor guy with the great LSU tailgate trailer setup who said he was making the trip for the game. :bananapowerslide:

MahxFahn

Gator Fan
if anyone knows of a location online where i can DL this game since i missed it while i was on vacation, it would be much appreciated!!!

Try these guys.....>>>>>> GatorTorrents.com
This was their top torrents for today:
Tim Tebow Under the Lights (2008) Video Clips
08 Florida Football with Urban Meyer vs LSU Video Clips
2008 UF vs LSU 2nd Half HD to DVD Football
2008 Florida vs LSU Newspaper Articles Football
2008 LSU at Florida xvid
It's a membership only thing, but it's free to join. The only caveat like most private sites like this besides being familiar with torrents, is you have to be able to continue sharing (seed) what you download. They're a friendly bunch if you need help, or just PM me if you want some more info.
GO GATORS!

castawaygator

VIP Member
Try these guys.....>>>>>> GatorTorrents.com
This was their top torrents for today:
Tim Tebow Under the Lights (2008) Video Clips
08 Florida Football with Urban Meyer vs LSU Video Clips
2008 UF vs LSU 2nd Half HD to DVD Football
2008 Florida vs LSU Newspaper Articles Football
2008 LSU at Florida xvid
It's a membership only thing, but it's free to join. The only caveat like most private sites like this besides being familiar with torrents, is you have to be able to continue sharing (seed) what you download. They're a friendly bunch if you need help, or just PM me if you want some more info.
GO GATORS!

Thank you very much!!!!
i wish i knew about this site much sooner. i was able to get the game no problem. the only problem that i may have is seeding may take FOREVER to get a respectable up/down ratio.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema