• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU vs Alabama

GatorBa!t

Gator Fan
well i feel a WHOLE lot better after watching the first half, idc who we play as of now......LSU looks like they have gotten better...and McElroy is as accurate as Drew Weatherford.....but they are still Gator Bait

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
We looked alright. Alabama struggled. It's hard to predict how the SEC Championship will go. I am not that confident that we have fixed what we need to fix in order to dominate Bama, but I am confident enough to say we will probably win, even if it is close.

stonythegator

Gator Fan
I think UF did an excellent job. I think a lot of the problem is that we just haven't found an effective scheme on offense. There is something not quite right there, but I can't put my finger on it.

As for LSU vs Bama, Bama made way to many mistakes. They were constantly dropping balls and just couldn't get a rhythm going. LSU was able to disrupt their routes and schemes the whole day.

I think it is safe to say that if Bama wants to beat us, they're going to have to do it through defense. LSU played a great game, but seemed to have beaten themselves in the last quarter. I like our chances now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema