• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU Jokes

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
How do you tell an LSU coed from a vulture?

One sits on the side of the road eating dead carcasses
and the other has wings.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
So, a UF Grad, an LSU grad and a Catholic all die in a car crash.

The UF grad goes to Heaven
The Catholic goes to pergatory
The LSU grad goes back to LSU

When asked why, God said: "The Gator grad is coming home, the Catholic is going to pergatory because only he believes in it, and the LSU grad is going back to Hell."

:Banana:

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Two boys are playing football in City Park in NE Gainesville when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy rips off a board of the nearby fence, wedges it down the dog's collar and twists, breaking the dog's neck.

A reproter from the Gainesvill Sun, who was strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over to interview the boy. "Young Gator Fan Saves Friend From Vicious Animal," he starts writing in his notebook.

"But I'm not a Gator fan," the little hero replied.

"Sorry, since we are in North Central Florida I just assumed you were," said the reporter and starts again. "Little Seminole Fan Rescuses Friend From Horrific Attack," he continued writing in his notebook.

"I'm not a Seminole fan either," the boy said.

"I assumed everyone in the area was either for the Gators or the Seminoles. What team do you root for?" the reproter asked.

"I'm a LSU fan!" the child said.

The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and writes, "Little Redneck Nut Kills Beloved Family Pet."

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Why do LSU graduates hang their diplomas from the rearview mirror?
To justify their parking in a handicap parking space.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
The new movie The Ringer, with Johnny Knoxville, was filmed on the LSU campus. The producers recruited the mentally challenged actors directly from the LSU student center. He said thet filming was easy, they were all naturals.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
John Brady said he is dressing only 5 people for their game with Florida.
The rest wil have to dress themselves.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
If you have a car with an lsu wide receiver, linebacker, and defensive back, who is driving the car?

A Cop!

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Two lsu fan were walking through the woods when they came upon a set of tracks. The first lsu fan said, "Those are deer tracks." The second lsu fan said, "No. They are to big to be deer tracks. They must be bear tracks." As they were arguing back and forth they got hit by the train.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
A man walked in a store and said to the clerk, " I would like an yellow hat, purple pants, purple shirt, and yellow shoes."

The clerk asked, "Are you a lsu fan?"

"I sure am!" the man said sticking his chest out. "How did you know? The color combination?"

"No," said the clerk. "This is a hardware store!"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema