• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

LSU Jokes

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
An LSU fan walks into an appliance store and says I would like to buy that T.V. please. The store clerk replies "I'm sorry, we dont do business with LSU fans." So the LSU fan stormed off back to their house and changed into Tech blue. The next day, the LSU fan went back to the same store and said I would like to buy that T.V. please. The store clerk, once again, replies "Sorry, we dont do business with LSU fans." The LSU fan replied "How did you know I was an LSU fan?" The clerk says "Because thats a microwave, not a T.V."

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
Do you know why the LSU football team should change their names to the "Opossums"?

Because they play dead at home and get killed on the road.

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
The LSU football team was placed in a remedial English class. The professor asked the class, "Does anyone know what comes after the sentence?" All the players raised their hands, "The appeal!", they shouted with pride.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema