• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Lamecock Highlights!! Aweful title lol

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Well, one more in the books. I still find myself going about my normal "ritual" before game time. I pull out the "gator rug" and place it and the feet of my recliner, I sit the gnome down on the ground beside me facing the television. I put on my Gator hat and do a few laps around the driveway in case any bandwagon neighbor wants to talk about Ohio State or West Virginia since they have flags out. Then this is the important part, if I sit down and try to relax, seems like we do bad, but when I pace back and forth with the remote in one hand, and a Coors in the other, things go good. So needless to say, I didn't sit down until the 4th quarter last game lol.

Well on with it, here is the YouTube link. Like and Subscribe, and tell your buddys. Comments seem to be coming in more and more, yet no "hate" mail, which kinda surprises me.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
NaffGutts
You're not getting hate mail 'cause it's just 1st-class-work all around--they can switch away or not click on it in the first place, but once they've watched it all-the-way thru', it's a done deal: "If you're not a Gator, just slink away...".
Great stuff, NG.
Btw--The one time this season that I broke MY routine, got up and left my Command Central set-up (went over to the girlfriend's place before the end of the game) was against VANDY (of all people)--and they proceeded to break what HAD been our "shut-out-the-opposition-in-the-4th-quarter" streak...you can bet I won't be screwing around like that with the GAME on the line...

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Yea, i'll be doing my normal routine for here on out. The wife laughs at me when I start setting all my stuff up, but she understands how much of a Gator I am.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I figure you can multiply this sort-of-thing several thousand-fold, where throughout the Nation, across the WORLD there are countless Gators going through some private variation, their own "silly routines" that together add up to something powerful, no matter WHAT anyone else believes or might make of it. (Gator-hat-off to your wife for understanding and accepting.)
(Over the last few years I had fallen out of the habit of finding a "winning routine"...Sometimes I'd go down to the Austin Gator Alumni Club "Watch Parties" at Champions--which ARE fun, when we take OVER a large Sports Bar downtown--sometimes I'd watch at home, sometimes elsewhere...Impossible to know the exact forces at work, but some combination of feeling/foreknowledge and reality/results made it all seem hopeless for a 2 yr-plus stretch there--but it felt different this time, that somehow it was time for change, that THESE wins and this TEAM were NOT the same as before, and I just went with it over the course of the first few weeks of the season, went with "the feeling", watched it grow--and by now there is no doubt: I have my routine, and IT MUST NOT BE F*CKED WITH.)

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
Reminds me of the Bud Light commercial i've seen, anyone see it yet? Where the whole row of people making the skeptic believe if they all point their bottle labels toward the field, it'll help their team lol.

Anyway, I think its time to get a new video program, this is twice now that what I edit, isnt what uploads. Its ok for the most part, but somehow a slide gets messed up and then it throws the whole timing off. Happened last 2 videos. Seems to happened when I have pics in the edit, or when using 'enhancements' like the zooming at the first play of the usc. Last time was the vandy video when I tried to incorporate pictures of the #22 as transitions to the next play, and was also added 22 different times to only further drive home the 22 straight wins over them.

Enough of my rant

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
Which video editor are you using? My Adobe Premier did that and I reluctantly started using iMovie. I hate the interface, but it is reliable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema