• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kick-ass Gators Man Cave

cmckenney

Gator Fan
Imagine turning your garage into this room so you can watch games?

Among the goods in the 13-by-22-foot room are jerseys signed by Heisman trophy winners Steve Spurrier, Danny Wuerffel and Tim Tebow; replica Heisman statuettes; real championship rings, and replica trophies from Florida’s conference and national titles in football and basketball; game-worn cleats and gloves of Emmitt Smith, Jevon Kearse and Chris Leak; a football from the 2007 BCS championship game between Florida and Ohio State; and a piece of the court on which the Gators basket ball team won the 2007 NCAA crown.

More pics here....

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
Yeah, that DOES kick ass! If I had a nice home and money to spare I'd be inclined to set up a room like that, too!

castawaygator

VIP Member
what a kick ass set up! although it looks like its missing guests to enjoy it on game day!
i plan to have a similar home theater w/o the memorabilia.

right now i have some of the equipment needed including
42" hdtv
yamaha 7.1 receiver
paradigm 5.1 speakers with 2 powered subs
an HTPC with a dvd library on the hd

unfortunately, my room looks more like a kiddie play ground right now thanks to my 2yo. and most of the dvds on the computer are cartoons.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema