• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kestahn Moore

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Moore had a hell of a game... too bad he had that fumble towards the end of the game, but i still think he was our player of the game

12 carries for 79 yards
2 catches for 21 yards, 1 touchdown

LSU Coyote

Gator Fan
Moore had a hell of a game... too bad he had that fumble towards the end of the game, but i still think he was our player of the game

12 carries for 79 yards
2 catches for 21 yards, 1 touchdown

agreed.. moore ran all over us...

ran the ball straight to dorsey...
nice play by tartt... when 72 wasn't double teamed... tartt kept him under control...
nice job.

Swampman

VIP Member
Give Moore the rock. He can win us games. I'm impressed with the way Meyer was distributing the ball.

dbgator1

Gator Fan
I think he is a good running back also that fumble was unfortunate but after that give him the ball right back we went away from him and look what happened.

ilovegators

VIP Member
Hopefully he can put that fumble behind him. If Moore become the featured back next year as well, with all that RB competition we'll have, he'll garner some national exposure for sure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema