• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Is the next game televised???

preachinGator

VIP Member
www.gatorzone.com tv and radio listings

Ole Miss will be televised on Lincoln Financial Sports. It is a 12:30 p.m. game.

It is primarily a southern affiliate but will be broadcast on 2 Ohio stations Cincinnati, OH WSTR; Dayton, OH WBDT...I guess they want to see a real football team.

It will also be aired in Albany, NY WNYA; Binghamton, NY WBPN

Evansville, IN WTVW for some reason will also air the game.

GatorVirgin

VIP Member
Ole Miss will be televised on Lincoln Financial Sports. It is a 12:30 p.m. game.

It is primarily a southern affiliate but will be broadcast on 2 Ohio stations Cincinnati, OH WSTR; Dayton, OH WBDT...I guess they want to see a real football team.

It will also be aired in Albany, NY WNYA; Binghamton, NY WBPN

Evansville, IN WTVW for some reason will also air the game.

Are you connected to the television guide or something? How do you know all this? Someones got too much time on their hands...LOL.

sammy

VIP Member
Unless it's a Game of the Week like UF vs Tenn, I doubt you'll be seeing our game in New York unless you go to a sports bar.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema