• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

interview with catcher teddy foster

i am good friends with teddy foster and i got to interview him.. id like to share with everyone..

his answers are pretty good haha.

Teddy Foster played four great seasons for the University Of Florida’s baseball team and will not just be remembered as an athlete but as a great kid. Teddy is probably one of the greatest guys I have ever met and his love for the game of baseball is amazing.
Foster played in 39 games in the 2009 season that fell a hair short of the college world series. Teddy batted .321 with 25 RBI’s and 7 home runs. He’s one of the main reasons why I loved to attend the baseball games. Teddy always had great commitment and worked hard all four years as a Gator. I got a chance to catch up with Teddy to ask him a few questions.

What were your fondest memories at UF?

“The bond I had with all the guys, all the different guys I became close with, I still talk to a lot of the older guys. Anytime we beat Miami or FSU was always a good memory haha, the walk off hit this year against Bethune will always stay with me.”

Did anybody ever give you any nicknames while at UF?
“Some of the fans call me wheels because I was 4-4 at stolen bases last year and 3-4 this year.”

http://www.gatorsportsnation.com/baseball/qa-with-teddy-foster.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema