• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

I am getting ansy!!!!

robdog

Gator Fan
Only 24 more hours Inked! I just hope a number of us are not disappointed by what we see on the field tomorrow! Not that I am worried... well maybe I am a little, lol.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm bouncin' off walls. Had to be a late-starter, too, of course. Even girl friend giving me a "wide berth" ("Come around after if you're happy..."). She's from La., so she sort of understands. I am PISSED after losses, especially close ones, or ANY at home, so last year was an inescapable "how weird can he be?"-experience, I suppose.
I'm still not sure where I'll watch it: I generally like to go to the big "Gator Watch Party" downtown at Champions every game-day (I even got my latest upgraded smartphone so I can comment, banter, commiserate and generally BS with y'all whereEVER I am, just in case), but I'm so OVER-cranked for this one, basically "seein' what we got" for the first time, I may end up staying home and do my whooping and groaning at the TV alone.

Jody Yates

Gator Fan
I cant sleep here to much anxiety!! I'm excited about the season think we can have a really good season if JB can run the O. I think he totally lost his confidence last season with the way we opened the season. The center play early in the season kinda got the O in a downward spiral and a lot of people lost confidence in themselves and teammates. We never really jelled last season. I think its important for some guys to go out there tonight and have great games despite the inferior opponent. Just like last seasons opening game it kinda set the tone for the entire season. I was one of JB's greatest critics last season but its a new season with no more excuses. Its put up or shut up time. Go JB and GO GATORS

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You're singin' a song we ALL know the words to, Jody--has a bunch more verses to it, too...but whether it's a happy drinking song or one of those dark ballads, well, it may take a few weeks to know for sure but we'll begin to get SOME idea tonight.
EAT 'EM UP!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema