• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heisman Winner?

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
Darren broke his own record of last year of rushing over 1,600 yrds, this year he rushed for over 1,700 yrds, And he's 3rd or 4th on the all time rushing leaders of the SEC, thats saying alot, typically anything anyone does in the SEC is a big deal, like tebow having the year he had, which is un heard off, And I still believe Tim has this rapped up...I know ya'll don't like darren, I do I think he's a helluva running back, "when" he get perform...I watched that Auburn game, and the Miss St game, and the Tenn game, all three of those defences were ready to stop him..and they did..But there's alot of consideration here, this is darren's 2nd year in a row being invited to new york...And wheather he wins or not, I think just that is a complishment...Not everyone gets two oppritunity's to win the heisman and whats funny to me, ya'll don't like him now, and you find everything negative to say about him, but when he or if he does nothing has been confirmed, but what happens if he's drafted on your fav. NFL team, you going to hate him still? I think not. so why doown grade a athelete that has worked hard to be where he's at? thats all I have to say. ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
You look way too far into things. All I'm saying is Tebow deserves it and not him. DMAC is very talented, and I do hope my Dolphins take him #1 overall. When the F did I say I didn't like him. All I said is Tebow deserves it and it WILL be a travesty if Tebow doesn't win it. No Gator fan I know hates DMAC, or any player for that matter. Maybe that's a Virginia thing.;) :D

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
All I'm saying, is if he's not liked, ok maybe I shouldn't have used the word "hate" I don't even like that word, I'll admit I like darren ok....But why is it, if he's so liked, then why compare him to tebow? or should I say why does people compare, and yes they have I've read post about it. But it's all good, wheather he wins it, or tim, i'll be proud of both and be more proud of the one who doesn't win between those too. Oh and I read a article today, that darren maybe coming back his senior year....the way I see it, if he wins the heisman he'll leave early, if not, he'll stay, and thats pending on what kind of coach arkansas gets....oh and BTW, I can show you the virginia thing!!! LMAO now don't be mad at me ;)

GatorGuy8

VIP Member
All I'm saying, is if he's not liked, ok maybe I shouldn't have used the word "hate" I don't even like that word, I'll admit I like darren ok....But why is it, if he's so liked, then why compare him to tebow? or should I say why does people compare, and yes they have I've read post about it. But it's all good, wheather he wins it, or tim, i'll be proud of both and be more proud of the one who doesn't win between those too. Oh and I read a article today, that darren maybe coming back his senior year....the way I see it, if he wins the heisman he'll leave early, if not, he'll stay, and thats pending on what kind of coach arkansas gets....oh and BTW, I can show you the virginia thing!!! LMAO now don't be mad at me ;)

Let's see it. *waits*:D

TebowISgod

Gator Fan
McFadden won't win anything. The guy had 3 good games. Ya, those 3 games were awesome, but still to be a Heisman you have to do it consistently over the entire season.

dvine1586

Gator Fan
I pulled this from another thread . . .

Darren Mcfadden will NOT win this heisman so quit comparing him to tim tebow, if anything you need to be worried about the QB for missouri.

So, Hayley, you said McFadden won't win (it's quoted above). Now you're saying he has a possibility?

awebbf5

VIP Member
mcfadden showed up for 3 or 4 games,tebow shows up every game and carried our team from week to week.Felix jones is just as good as mcfadden in my opinion.But the heisman is the biggest screw job award in college,cause there isnt anybody out there that can convince me that crouch deserved it more than grossman.

awebbf5

VIP Member
3. Darren McFadden, Arkansas
Is he the most outstanding player? He certainly looked the part in overwhelming No. 1 LSU on Friday. And when he ran for 321 yards against South Carolina. And the 195 against Alabama sure wasn't bad. But he also had a 43-yard game against Auburn (on 17 carries), 61 yards against Florida International (on 19 carries) and 88 against Mississippi State (on 28 carries). And Tebow has run for seven more scores than McFadden.

This is for all u mcfadden supporters, straight from espn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema