• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Heisman - Colt McCoy

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
It's his turn. Everyone wanted a Tebow-Bradshaw-McCoy battle and now McCoy's stats are on the rise they need an excuse to give it to him. If Timmy doesn't get it (I don't expect him to), I wouldn't mind Colt getting it. The other guys don't impress me, nor do the others (other than Gerhart) fit the Heismanpundit.com commandments for Heisman winners.

cffanslike

Gator Fan
Yeah, I'm not really impressed with CJ Spiller of late and the way Ingram got owned by Auburn, I think its just down to McCoy and Tim. So I guess if not Tim, I'd rather it go to Colt also.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I can't believe I forgot about the Heisman Curse. Thanks for posting that in the other thread. Go Colt McCoy for Heisman!

JvilleJohnny

i believe in the curse too:confused0082:, plus, i think McCoy should win it anyway... he has the record for most wins as a starting quarterback in ncaa.. he deserves his turn.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema