• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Happy National Title Day!

TNgator55

Gator Fan
:Banane48: We are so ready. Gator watching party tonight here,good food(fresh gator tail from Florida) adult beverages. My husband the FSU fan will even wear orange and blue tonight.Or watch the game from the front porch and its too cold for that. Champange will be chilling later. Go Gators!!!!!

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
:Banane48: We are so ready. Gator watching party tonight here,good food(fresh gator tail from Florida) adult beverages. My husband the FSU fan will even wear orange and blue tonight.Or watch the game from the front porch and its too cold for that. Champange will be chilling later. Go Gators!!!!!

I have a bottle of champagne chilling at my house, too!

GatorGal15

VIP Member

I've been nervous for a while now. I know I shouldn't be, I should have faith in the Gators, but you never know!

inthestands

Gator Fan
I wasn't this nervous before the state championship my senoir year in high school... and i played QB... maybe that's why I didn't play college ball.

TNgator55

Gator Fan
We have a friend who happens to be a priest at the local Episcopal Church.She is a Yale graduate, but a converted Gator. She always gives a short prayer before kick off.

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
We have a friend who happens to be a priest at the local Episcopal Church.She is a Yale graduate, but a converted Gator. She always gives a short prayer before kick off.

I'm Catholic, and I always say a rosary (or two) before each game.

Tonight I'm lighting a candle for our guys, too.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Happy national title day to y'all, too!!
I'm sooo ready for this. I look like a walking billboard for UF, today. I even have my dog in a Gator shirt. My neighbor (he's a HUGE gator) and I decided that we were going to meditate, burn incense, all that kind of stuff to clear our minds of anything but Florida Football an hour before the game.

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
I was sporting my gator gear today, of course, and i happen to get a few people telling me how Oklahoma was too good offensively... I am so glad i can go out tomorrow with another sweet gator outfit and a huge smile!

Our Safety's did great, Wright and Black had great picks and Hill did work on the special teams... and i still don't see how teams havent been able to prepare for and stop our shovel-option play... it works EVERY day!!! but i wont be surprised if SEC teams spend a week this summer teaching their D to stop it haha

(wow, i havent signed on in a whiiiiile)

ChosenOne

Gator Fan
WOOO!!!!! I was the only one in my school (in CA) wearing all Gators gear. I wore my Gators shorts, shirt, jersey and sweatshirt.

:)

ShortBus

VIP Member
unfortunately i have a work uniform and couldn't wear anything gator today. but everyone knows i'm a gator fan..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema