• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Guilty Pleasures

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That is the only way I can describe my feelings as I watched the comings snd goings of our future adversaries’ as they unavoidably cut each other down to size in time for their having to face an ever healthier version of US, in the weeks ahead.
Oh yes—much pleasure, little guilt: Still the mutual culling of Tide-and-Tiger-to-come and all will be in place...I just cannot manage much in the way of “fair play/regret” at the idea that we get healthy as our soon to be future adversaries get themselves patched up, albeit to a lesser level than BEFORE all this just as they ready to meet a healthier, more-“ready”-than-EVER version of what will appear to be a Gator Team ON THE COME, so to speak.
Never mind what’s “right” or “fair”:
I am looking FORWARD to beating any of ‘em any way we CAN!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Talk about “WINNING THE BYE”!!!
This is breaking just RIGHT for us!
The fact that the “experts” (including these dolts on the highlights shows) keep overlooking/undervaluing our Gators is in fact PRODDING our boys to do better, well, it pushes us ever upwards now...! Even Miami does us favors now, buried underneath in the record as they knock off others late!
LET em ASSUME (as they ARE) that the ‘dogs will castrate us: Here’s my “one pick in a million”:
We are gonna chomp them at their tummies, roll ‘em to the bottom of the Gator Bowl (that IS the name of the place, right?), and drown them there:
That’s right: I am doing what I NEVER DO—I pick these grizzly grizzled reptiles to FIND A WAY TO WIN...
...and THEN, my longtime Gator friends, THEN WE WILL SEE:
We’ll see what we’ve got, deep down inside when get to the end and the bottom of the mud hole:
Whose SLOP will it BE???!
It’s OURS, boys! ALL OURS!
We win out from here, this will be the OFFICIAL “GATOR SPECIAL MAGIC SEASON”, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

(Oh—And StfUP, Bo Nix! StfUP, “men of red stick”, too: WE ARE GATORS—and you swim in OUR stinky waters now...Get used to it!!! Gonnabe that wy for YEARS TO COME NOW!)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
...yeah, and KEEP ON PICKING OSU, keep screaming how amazing they are, “UNSTOPPABLE”!!! you say???
...we get all hands back, there IS but ONE “unstoppable force” out there: The Gator Rushing D!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema