• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Go Tebow

Dawgs

Gator Fan
Tebow was supposed to be and abortion.

thats right he should have been an abortion.

GATORS WEAR JEAN SHORTS.

lsu97

Gator Fan
dude, first of all it's (an) not (and).

Second of all, why don't you just give credit where credit is due. Support your SEC brothers when you can. Tebow is an incredible player and an incredible person.

Don't be ignorant.

flgatorgirl

VIP Member
Cuz Gators Wear Jeanshorts
Great comeback. You should tell that one at a party.
Dude, seriously. You should ask your parents before getting on the internet.
Now go reward yourself with a cookie because you learned how to cuss.

Dawgs you are a waste of a life. Im pro-life but feel that you should have been killed as an infant. Tim Tebow is the greatest quarterback alive (with Matt Grothe as a close second). I hate you and may your maggot infested corpse rot in hell. Jean shots: the durability of jeans with the comfort of shorts...dont hate!

Dawgs

Gator Fan
Great comeback. You should tell that one at a party.
Dude, seriously. You should ask your parents before getting on the internet.
Now go reward yourself with a cookie because you learned how to cuss.

so a 15 year old is calling me a kid...uh huh... I can drive, you cant. Im out of highschool, your not. Ive been to a party, youve been to a barmitzvah. Great one.

Dawgs

Gator Fan
Dude the short bus has very comfortable seats. Im also glad that you are gay to a virgin...you can take that v-card away from him.

Dawgs

Gator Fan
Wow The university of Georgia was established by the gerogia general assembly in 1785.
Florida was established by some random cubans in 1851

nice try..

Beating Georgia is similar to kidnapping a small, deaf, blind, retarded kid and beating him senseless or adopting a cute puppy, petting him softly for an hour, and then strangling it until he can no longer breathe. GLORY GLORY...faggot

Dawgs

Gator Fan
Ahh im just messing with you guys. I was rooting for Tim Tebow. Also im not from Georgia but another SEC school. Im rooting for Flordia against Michigan and rooting for LSU against Ohio.
My friend just bet me that I wouldnt do something like this on a forum. Good job Tebow!
oh also Nikky Myer is smoking hot.

Dawgs

Gator Fan
I go to Tennessee but im not one of those fans who absolutly hates florida. My roomate is from florida

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema