• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gators at Kentucky

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
Man, i feel that this is going to be a close game. Im getting worried about our winning streek also. I think we need a couple more losses this season before the tourney to show our team that they arent invincable, thatll make them play a lot harder i feel.

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
If we're going to lose a game, it better not be to our rivals. I would rather us lose to LSU or Tennessee.

I think we go into Rupp and dominate the Wildcats from start to finish. They don't have anyone that can match us on the inside. And they don't have anyone that can defend the outside shot.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
If we're going to lose a game, it better not be to our rivals. I would rather us lose to LSU or Tennessee.

I think we go into Rupp and dominate the Wildcats from start to finish. They don't have anyone that can match us on the inside. And they don't have anyone that can defend the outside shot.

now that i think about it, i agree, i would rather not lose to UK, but i want to see a nail biting loss before the NCAAs, itll make us even tougher, were gonna need those close game experiences for the tourney

rawdog

VIP Member
Even if we lose another game or two, we should still be a lock for a #1 seed in the tourny. Kentucky sucks though, there's no way we should lose to them.

The only thing good about watching Kentucky games is that hot little momma Ashley Judd that prances around the sidelines.

In Urban I Trust

Bull Gator
Even if we lose another game or two, we should still be a lock for a #1 seed in the tourny. Kentucky sucks though, there's no way we should lose to them.

The only thing good about watching Kentucky games is that hot little momma Ashley Judd that prances around the sidelines.

good call on the miss judd. :Banane29:

lilChomp

VIP Member
Ashley Judd was probably adopted. You can tell by how fugly her sisters are.

Gators rout wildcats 79-65. We win by double digits guarenteed.

UFtb

VIP Member
Kentucky might have good def on the outside, so I'm predicting a huge game for Noah and Horford. They'll both be over 15 pts and 10 rebounds.

PhD Gator

Super Moderator
man, UK fans are ready to go, i saw them on sports center 11 hours early into the Rupp. thats a little too early for me.
Yeah, Gameday was slammed. That's a pretty impressive showing considering the game isn't until tonight. They love some college basketball up in Lexington.

blueshoesnb

VIP Member
beat that ass!! showed how good we really are

horford and noah 21 minutes each and season low point totals and still pull of a w

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema