• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Tickets

NYGATOR3602

Gator Fan
Hello. Just signed up on the site and made my first post. Huge Gator Fan...I'm lookin to finally get down to Gainesville from NY to see a game firsthand. I just had a couple questions for anyone who's been to a few games. Most importantly, does it make more sense to just buy em off stubhub or wait till single game tickets go on sale (I'm not even sure who is allowed to buy them). Also, where are the best (loudest, meanest, wildest) sections to watch a game from that have a decent view and aren't outrageously expensive. And lastly, what are the best spots to go out in Gainesville leading up to and post game? Thanks so much for any responses, i really appreciate any help; cause I'm basically plannin this trip blind. Go GATORS.....09' BACK-TO-BACK CHOMPIONSHIPS

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
I've never had a problem buying tickets from StubHub or just out in front of the stadium prior to a game. I've never purchased tickets through the school, except when I was a student.

The loudest and meanest section of the stadium is the student section (you can't find many seats here since you must show an ID to get in your seats... so don't buy a student ticket). In this map (sucky, but the best i could find)... students generally sit in 27-45, plus some in the north endzone.

BenHillGriffinStadium_all.GIF

The stadium gets really high, so if you're the the top row anywhere it will be like looking at ants, but really there aren't any bad seats.

People on the west side of the stadium tend to sit down the whole game and give you dirty looks if you scream at the refs and yell curse words. So I'd try to get tickets in the endzone or east side if you can. Gate 16 near Section 49 is where the visitors sit.

Best spots to chill include anywhere on a gameday... all up and down University blvd you will find stuff going on. Any of the bars or tailgates will do.

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
The best spots to sit if you're not a student are either the Orange sections in Two Bits' map or section 18 and 28 in blue.

BTW, try e-bay. I've gotten some pretty good deals on there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema