• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday: Vols at Gators, in the Swamp 09/21/13

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
As to the future at QB, well, we DO have Grier (MIGHT be worth thinkin' 'bout takin' the red shirt off, getting him in there to start learning-on-the-job soon, be ready for NEXT year), and then there's that kid we're supposed to have coming in NEXT year who's supposed to be "best in the nation" (forget name...anyone know who I'm thinking of?).

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
That Pick 6 (Our last "gift" from JD?) GATOR BALL!!! ...and I was JUST about to say that it'd now be up to our D to even things up, or we'll end up losing this sucker__NOT a tough call on my part, tho'!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hate to see this. We are on a downward spiral.
That's how this sorta thing goes...We're about to blow this gift from the D, too. And there's a chickensh*t Muschamp surrender-play: "Let's get 3". Startin' to nudge over to that "screw this Chinese firedrill/clusterf*ck of a staff" POV...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Unless this offense gets untracked soon--and I don't wanna HEAR about "Well, we lost our starting-QB"-crap: THAT guy's been stinkin' up the joint and throwin' away games since week-1--I may have to just bow out. Can not STAND watching this. Even OUR D will tire if they are out there all the time, backing up an offense intent on giving it all away.

awebbf5

VIP Member
Foley should go ahead and start making calls. I know some don't like to hear it but this is zook all over again.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nope: Our Defense HAS to score TDs for us to win games. Ain't gonna work, week-in, week-out, right?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I can only imagine what's being muttered IN the Swamp (and that's startin' to look like a dangerous, angrily quiet crowd, know what I mean?)...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Message to Muschamp:
"WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF HAVING NO OFFENSE!!!"
No excuses, man: If you wanna stay, you SHOULD HAVE ADDRESSED THAT BY NOW.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Our D does it again...but will we do anything with THIS one? I can't even get all that excited: If it isn't somewhere within our (somewhat questionable) 3-pt range, then it goes for nought. They gotta do the SCORING too!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Halapio's BACK? After a big head blow, couldn't open his eyes---TD by BURTON down the sideline!!! We all keep saying it: "Get this guy the BALL!!!"

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK: New Muschamp/Pease gameplan: Keep the D out there the whole rest-of-way and win this thing 10-3. BRILLIANT! Worth every PENNY of the what, $4+ mil we're payin' those 2?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema