• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Gameday 10/29/2016: World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party (River City Showdown)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, now they gotta try the long fg...
Or hail Mary, looks like:
Nope.
Lucky for us, they suck too.
But this is the measure of our offense:
"So bad it can't do much more against GEORGIA'S "maybe ok on a good day" defense than they can do against our "very GOOD almost ALWAYS" one.
Either we finally make real adjustments here at the half, or we will lose this game.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
The SEC East teams keep proving that the SEC East does not deserve to send a team to the SEC Championship Game.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The SEC East teams keep proving that the SEC East does not deserve to send a team to the SEC Championship Game.
Lol Yeah, I don't like hearing it from these no-defense, scary-clown chinese firedrill teams out here in the Big 12, but between ourselves, hell, it's pretty sketchy.
But we know Luke CAN throw rainbows--but there appears no plan to DO so.
We have GOT to hang a coupla TDs on em to get them outta their bide-our-time, keep-plugging approach....Otherwise we WILL lose a close one, feel it COMING...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
The TD pass was there to Powell on that PI play...Luke didn't see it...
Now we gotta hope little Eddie doesn't miss the short sharp angle...
No good, damnit!
I KNEW IT!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Geez, thats huge. Back on our D again, after offense leaves points on field.
Thats my point about going for points aggressively: We will lose close games'cause of frustrating crap like that--I can see it, YOU can see it: Either go for TDs deep down there and bottle them up with our D if it fails, is Eddie only in 4th and long plays from 40plus yd fieldgoals. The kid misses those sharp shorties. Hell with thise anyway--go the Spurrier Route...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
We gotta score at least 2 TDs from here to win this one:
Otherwise we lose in the 4th on a late UGA score.
I HATE seeing this shaping up so clearly.
I SO wanna be wrong--but we have GOT to get 2 TDs before they even SMELL the endzone again. However we can do it. Fumble.
Great start Luke.
Luke is NOT looking like an experienced QB here today. And we are squandering our chance to take control. We don't score at ALL before end of 3rd qrtr, we lose.
Noce throw by Delrio. Finally.
Scarlett looking better and better...He's starting to find that groove you only get GETTING the ball...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Finally using our playmakers.
Delrio waited too long, but had the right idea...
Hammond down to 11yd line.
Now: What have we got to SCORE NOW???

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aw DAMN! Thought he'd scored.
Gotta get it IN!
There it is!
That is huge. Did NOT wanna even succeed at "settling for 3"...and another miss woulda been a new low in futility.
Now, well, that lost 3 mighta been enough to "put em in a vise" on offense, let our D "pin their ears back"--but prob borderline for that.
No. We HAVE to get one more TD in the next few minutes, THEN let our D bring it home in the 4th.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just got in to see eddy miss the fg. have we looked bad today gents?
It hasn't been pretty up til now--but you came in for the best so far...Our D seems poised to take over this thing, but the offense has to drive the field at least once yet today to win this. Can't rest it on the D yet.
But that D of ours has done it again so far.
Time for a pick. Pick 6 even better...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Well, we'll get it back:
Here's the place for that long, drive-the-field thing I think will make the difference here.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Too EARLY to "run out the clock", OC...damn, reciever whiffed on it. Too much traffic. Go long, then punt I guess.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Another sign DelRio isn't anything more than BARELY a "game manager": Didn't really read the blitz, or react to it in time.
Now our coverage goes back to missing tackles; they've been good most of the way til now.
So UGA gets the ball with their best starting position, wind at their backs, best field position at ALL since their TD early. We will jave to score at least a fg to get overtime, a TDourselves to win, from here I'm afraid. That mossed fg could end up meaning the loss. Which I hate.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Here they come.
If there was ANY time to get a turnover, this is IT.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema