• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Game Day: Kentucky at The Swamp 09/13/14

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Don't wanna jinx us, but still:
IF we win this, pull it out, you're gonna hear Muschamp talkin' about "just getting a win against a VERY good Kentucky team blah blah bla..." (and they shut us down there by selling out--and we did nothing with it...Now we miss a BIG FG, give them a "win"...DAMN!) Overall, this is a bad sign regardless, even if we DO "pull it out". They are better--but not THAT much better than the team LAST year's Gator squad demolished, on their turf. We are hamstrung at QB.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I just wanna see our QB come thru' with the big throw, big TD when it counts. t this point, that's all that likely saves us--and maybe saves our season.

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
they are loading the box almost every play, wtf driskle, use your damn feet and stop throwing off your back foot

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I hate this. We had so many chance to build a lead tonight. This is "play not to lose" again--and I thought he learned what that gets you LAST year.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
they are loading the box almost every play, wtf driskle, use your damn feet and stop throwing off your back foot
EXACTLY! He ain't running, and they're afraid to throw over-top anymore. Loser-mentality. We get behind, what then? (You know the likely answer: 1-and-1)

NaffGutts

Gator Fan
put treon in for a snap, see wtf he does with it. I just don't see how driskle hasn't improved under pressure. imagine what sept 20th is going to look like in Tuscaloosa

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not getting ANYTHING there was huge. Muschamp may think that "driving the ball, eating the clock, not making big mistakes" is a good thing, "a win", but that's not how things work here in the "SEC REALWORLD". I am really tired of this. He'll never be a Head Coach again, not at a major program anyway. Whether he knows it or not, the rest of his career is hanging in the balance right here, right now. We better get the ball and take this game. Ain't headin' that way, tho'. Gonna take a BIG play from our D. HIS D...and it shouldn't have been that way.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I bet Kentucky goes big over the top, just wild guess
They are going to score. Only Q is whether we can force the fg-try. D is lookin' gassed. I fear we are bout to lose this one late. Worst way possible--it was ours all along, and so far we've given it away.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I've drank a lot and hardly noticed--gonna be fried AND hung over when this is done.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Just inside, brushed the upright...Oh well: Here's where JD, the whole offense gets a chance to redeem themselves for what shouldn't have come to this in the FIRST place. So be it: Set it up and drive the field, end the game with a score. (I hope it isn't a field goal--but I'll TAKE it, at this point.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't know--Now they're looking to pass long, when a nice, measured drive is what you want. Now it's 4th down. I say go for it, but Muschamp won't, not in a million years.
They get it, drive it and win? "(Penalty flag...no call.) Ok, got 'em deep, get a 3-and-out and try to win late. It's come down to D. Wait...safety? Not in endzone, according to officials. One more stop, and we get our shot. Trouble with this whole scenario is, say it does work out (and THAT'S still a BIG "if"), that just ratifies Muschamp's way in his head. Anyway, forget it, best case scenario is overtime now. This sucks.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
GATOR BALL on the INT!!! Defense gets it done, gives us our "shot" after all. Now, get it IN, end this thing!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
gotta go about 8 yards to give this kid a chance--then get down and call TO...and its the KO guy, Hardin, for the lkong try...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Not even close. We are weak at kicker too--or we would have had a bigger lead before, and NOT have to put the KICK OFF guy (there's a reason he's the "kick-off' guy) in there for that there at the end...Now ANYTHING could happen. Shoulda, woulda, coulda" REALLY up to our D now. I can't STAND this. But we don't deserve a ranking. And they run it in for TD. Now it's up to JD--Um, goodbye Will Muschamp. Again, maybe not after this game, but the way this season will go, no matter what, I see this as a real let down. Our D finally broke--missed tackles all OVER the place. We won't likely answer here. They have to go thru' the red zone, after all. We will NOT drive it down their throws into the end zone--and I just don't see us passing it in once we're inside the 20. It's like we don't know how--and it all comes down to JD being inept. With him we are a "4-and-8 team" after all. I mean, do you get the feeling we're gonna pull this out, even things up here? Not me. Sickening. Literally, I am sick to my guts. 4th down, one "prayer" left...If Driskel pulls it out, runs himself, he gets it...BUT HE THROWS IT IN AFTER ALL! (Aw Shut up Stoops! You are in the Swamp. Ya had to stop a head-crippled QB, and you didn't get it done...so you wanna break? Sorry: Go out and beat us again--ain't that hard, from what I can see..Now, If our D can do something crazy good, that's the way it SHOULD end--they kept us in this thing anyway.)

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I give 'em credit for trying the throw to the endzone, anyway. JD is running well now--bout time. 2nd and goal...
(Why call yr one time-out there? I mean, Don't you, on offense, dictate things here?)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema