• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator Football

CHRIS

Gator Fan
Gator football really went up since they won the national championship. The only problem was that when they one it all last year alot of the players went pro so thats why they had an off season this year. Next year they'll be back and ready to compete for another N.C.

Kevin

Gator Fan
Gator football really went up since they won the national championship. The only problem was that when they one it all last year alot of the players went pro so thats why they had an off season this year. Next year they'll be back and ready to compete for another N.C.
I hope we have a better season next yr cause our defense looks like a bunch of retards so they really need to practice over the off season and our offense is pretty good which is mainly Tebow and Harvin lol but idk where the whole "clemson guy" came from cause they absolutely STINK!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
With the expection of the linebackers, the rest of the D are playing like chickens with there heads cut off or playing like they're running away from Dick Chency with a gun. The D better get better in 2008 otherwise the D-Coordinators should be fired.

Kevin

Gator Fan
With the expection of the linebackers, the rest of the D are playing like chickens with there heads cut off or playing like they're running away from Dick Chency with a gun. The D better get better in 2008 otherwise the D-Coordinators should be fired.
Oh maybe the d - coordinators could go to FSU. Cause FSU could use some ppl like that to stink up their season! They could go to FSU and shut the living daylights out of Geno Hayes (coward) and his BIG MOUTH that talks all the time! Thats a good idea!

Mr2Bits

Gator Fan
With all these #1 recruiting classes we've had over the past few years, the Gators should be primed for a NC run this year.

I did not expect us to do much this year in terms of championships and we still almost got to the SEC Championship. The next two years are looking great my friends!

This should end up being a 3rd straight top 5 recruiting class for Florida!

Leakfan12

VIP Member
I did not expect us to do much this year in terms of championships and we still almost got to the SEC Championship. The next two years are looking great my friends!

This should end up being a 3rd straight top 5 recruiting class for Florida!

2008 season looks great for the Gators (just as long the defense a lot better than last season's). As for 2009, well it depends what Harvin, Spikes, and Tebow do after the 2008 season.

Kevin

Gator Fan
With all these #1 recruiting classes we've had over the past few years, the Gators should be primed for a NC run this year.
I hope we got a shotat the NC game, but idk about uga and lsu next season. Its like one person tells you they're gonna be good and another person tells you that they'll lose every game. i guess we'll have to wait and see next season, but i wish the season started now!

Kevin

Gator Fan
We'll return to the top 5 in 2008! I guarantee it.
Yeah with all the easy teams like vandy, uk, hawaii, miami, and fsu, we should definately be ranked pretty high. But does anyone know if South Carolina will be and good next yr? My brother is a gamecock fan, and my cousin is a dawg fan and i want South Carolina to kill uga, but i doubt it happening. We host South Carolina at home so i guess we'll win!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
WE'LL BETTER THAN LAST, AND THATS SCAREY , AS FOR THE TEAMS YOU LISTED I DON'T THINK THEY'LL ALL BE EASY, BUT I'MA CHICK, WHAT DO I KNOW? RIGHT

O-town Gator

Gator Fan
The loss of 9 starters on defense from the 2006 team made an impact on our defense last year and it showed, but now they've had a full year of experience under their belts and should know their assignments instead of having to look to the senior leadership and ask "where do I line up?"

Coach Meyer has brought in some top-notch recruiting classes over the last 3 years and addressed some critical needs at positions such as our secondary, DL and O-line in the Class of 2008. This should help keep our player rotations fresh and provide the depth we need at those positions.

We have a tough schedule in 2008; with the exception of The Citadel we don't have any "cupcakes" this year, and if we're high in the polls and BCS standings this will work in our favor as far as strength of schedule is concerned. IMHO the road to the SECCG and possibly the National Championship could go through Jacksonville; Georgia is the team that concerns me most and we need to avenge last year's loss. If we win the WLOCP we could win the SEC East right there depending on the standings at that time and be headed back to Atlanta if all goes well.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema