• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Gator football camp

gtrgrl97

VIP Member
Woo Hoo! My son is going to Coach Meyer's football camp tomorrow! It's his third year in a row, but this is the first time he's going as a high-schooler. I've seen Coach Meyer take a look at the younger kids, but he spends most of his time watching the high school kids play.
Notice I put this under "gator recruiting":shifty:? I don't know if Matt is going to be able to play Florida football, but it's a nice dream!!!
He's a great player, has a great "safety" mind (he could be a coach, I think!), but we don't know how big he's gonna be.
Either way, he loves football, loves the Gators and we'll see how he does on the JV team this year. You can be sure: Gator Envy will hear all about his GREAT plays! hahahaha! And, if he turns out to be the next Reggie Nelson or Major Wright, you can say you 'watched' him grow up here! :)

I just hope he has a blast at camp this week!
DSC03587.jpg

CaliZona_Gator

Super Senior Member
Thats pretty cool. My brother went to the QB camp the summer before his senior year (2006). I cant speak for other positions, but the QB camp was very personal compared to other camps he and I attended. They took video of you and broke it down individually in the video room, thats pretty cool. It helped my bro play QB at the next level too

leakbrewergator

Awesomeness
Safety huh? I played safety all through high school. We're definitely the smartest players on the field.

Good luck to him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema