• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Sat., Oct. 20--Gators vs. Gamecocks in The Swamp

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Right idea--but no dice...we need better protection--and throw it downfield! OOF! NO protection there--we have NO ANSWER on our O-line so far...Our PUNT team is FIRST CLASS, tho'!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--we're into punch-counter punch time now...Latimore sure doesn't LOOK 100%...OK--4th down again: We have GOT to cash in the field possession we're getting here...we're on their side of midfield!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
TOUCHDOWN!!! What?!! ANOTHER flag?!! Oh man, this is really GETTING to me--we have done EVERYTHING to take this one over at home, and we're getting KILLED by the refs! Yup--"personal foul"--wipe it off the board!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is just absurd--and heartbreaking--I've never seen a team recover from THIS many reversal/let-downs.

mjfan23

VIP Member
3rd and 27 you might as well throw the ball 60 yards and see what happens.... I hate the draw play there. waste.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Look--there's "fouls" on EVERY play--but they are CALLING every ONE of them on us, and hardly at ALL on Carolina...3rd and 27--it's a JOKE! We STARTED at THERI 41 here--and will punt from our own 46...OH! They ALMOST GOT to that one...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm sorry to go on and on--but that latest "rip our hearts out" call on a BEAUTIFUL throw AND catch for a TD that WOULD have reclaimed the momentum in this game, well, it just KILLED us here, obviously...It'll HAVE to be the D that picks us back up now. Somehow one of them is gonna HAVE to hold onto one of these near-picks...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now Lattimore gets loose...It's like we "shot our wad" there in the first quarter, and now THEY're "feeling it"...C'MON D!!! Tighten up here...It's all on YOU now!

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema