• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

GameDay: Gators at Seminoles Saturday, Nov.24 (@Doak/Campbell--Tallahassee)

miltongator

Gator Fan
Not sure about the play calling at the end of that drive, but I'll take the 3. Reed cost us another first down on the drive.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
They stalled--and let the defense come in--FG time...Good--but that's a problem for us: Great drive, but that quick strike to Hammond that just missed is what we're going to have to HIT on to win this thing, I just have that feeling. The guys on our radio-feed got it right: that breakdown by Reed is what KILLED that drive: if he turns around we've got another 1st down inside the redzone--and maybe MORE...Like I say, we need to strike from outside the redzone to get TDs here...
Aw MAN--Sturges NEVER kicks it outtabounds--but he does here to give them the ball at the 35--and we guess wrong on their 1st run...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
WTF?!! First we miss the QB, then the WR is WIDE OPEN--NO one there!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Man, this is BAD...we CAN'T break down on defense that way! OK, NOW we're driving them back...But they are inside their FG range already...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
YES!!! ELAM INT!! Perfect time to make EJ throw it up there...THAT'S a big one in OUR favor...

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
OK--they've quieted DOWN some in Doak! Now would be the PERFECT time for a long strike, right? I know, "Not our style", but maybe that makes it worth a shot?

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Too bad that throw was off there--otherwise Burton goes another 10 yards...Gilly gets it ANYWAY! Throwing early is helping us out here. Reed for 9 on ANOTHER 1st down-pass...I'm tellin' ya, this is a different Gator "O".
Gilly 1st down.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Shoot--that'll do it for THIS drive...2nd and long or 1st and REAL long...
Draw. 3rd and long now...PUNT coming...BEAUTIFUL TO BE WRONG!!! And JD did that against the ZONE--great read!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Now JONES is driving...PLEASE let us get the TD on this drive...PLEASE!!!
Aw man--do NOT turn it off NOW...DAMN! They HAD the right idea--but no one picked up the blitz...JD looked gimpy on that one...AW sh*t! They HAD it, but Burton blew the pass!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
(Sigh) Beautiful call--and Burton MAKES that pass EASY 9 times out of 10--he just panicked, right?
That hurts...and Pease is pulling out ALL the plays here, too...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema