• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Week 10: Homecoming Mission to Clinch the SEC East

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
This is what happens when we have no offensive linemen. Harris also missed the hot route, or the hot route should have stayed home to block.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Oddly enough, the backup to Treon used to be a QB for Vanderbilt. Maybe the Gators should led Josh Grady take a few snaps from under center.
Don't know much about him (they give us another shot from midfield here--for whatever THATS worth--again)...Shoot, Treon can't even elude single rusher now. Now our RB screws it up BIGTIME. THIS IS HORRIBLE!!!

Escambia94

Florida *had* 200 yards of offense. Now they are under 200 thanks to back-to-back negative plays.

Escambia94

I think the alternative is to put in two tight ends to help with blocking, and just run KT and Jordan. Maybe now that the other Jordan is eligible, try him out in the backfield.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Start at midfield, go backwards 21 yds, Treon throws it outtabounds. Punt. A typical Gator drive here in the 2nd half. Don't know WHAT we can do here. Have to hope D can get a fumble or better yet, a pick-6. They won't likely oblige us, tho. Punt return, maybe? We go to the 4th qrtr with NUTHIN' from offense in a 1pt game. You know, great as this season has been, if we lose this game, this way, I may have to back off for a coupla weeks at LEAST--see if I even WANNA "come back" this SEASON. I can't watch this kind of thing--minus 18 yds of Gator offense in the 3rd qrtr? Missed point-after is the diff? No, I will need some "recovery time" after this one, if it holds. Don't know what we might do to change this, tho.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
C'mon, OC! They are CHEATING on the run now...There ya go! Can do that all 4tg qrtr til they back off and give our RBs some room.

Escambia94

I think Vandy and Florida are trying to set a record for most passes thrown out of bounds.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'd run our other RBs out there, too, once they back off. Change the whole "feel". And oh yeah, the OTHER thing Treon CAN do: RUN Treon RUN!!!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
If only we could kick it, might be ready to take this one (lol)...but we HAVE to score the TD, of course. With a 2pt con, that'd cover our butts. I DON'T believe it. Fumble down there when we were bout to take it. 4 fumbles. We lose-&might not GET another chance. Thats how this goes. I am hating this.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Guys, this is one of those TOTAL TEAM LOSSES. Looks inevitable now. I'm getting a bad headache to go with my aching gut. Worst we've looked since, well, a long time. This one really HURTS.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema