• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Game 2, Sat. Sept 8 @ Kyle Field, College Station

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Floyd hurt...THAT'S huge...and we keep losing players. Our defense is already getting moved around. We have to hold on 'til the 2nd half, when the coaches can make some adjustments...I don't like the way this is heading, tho'. Instead of our defense "asserting itself", their offense is taking control, moving US around. I'll say it again: If we get into a shooting match with this team in their house, we will lose. Period.

Escambia94

Aerospace Cubicle Engineer (ACE)
I don't get it. For the past couple years, we have lost a key player to injury in what seems to be every game.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
Real sick of seeing the way florida has been playing since last season
I just have zero confidence in our team to beat anyone

The team doesn't even look like there's any confidence in itself

miltongator

Gator Fan
It would be nice if we could tackle someone. I had mistakenly thought that "D" was gonna be our strong point. Wrong!

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
I don't get it. For the past couple years, we have lost a key player to injury in what seems to be every game.
Yeah, man--that seems to be a major and by now well documented trend. Moreover, there has always been a strange relationship between underachieving teams and rashes of injuries that go hand-in-hand with their mistakes, penalties and general "bad luck"...one has to begin to wonder: IS it "luck", or part of something they are doing wrong? It's starting to be a very real and desperate question, in our case.

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
People talk about welcoming Texas A&M to the SEC.... I bleed orange and blue but the Gators are one of the LAST team I'd choose to represent the SEC. Texas A&M should've been welcomed by Bama or LSU to get a real taste

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
It would be nice if we could tackle someone. I had mistakenly thought that "D" was gonna be our strong point. Wrong!
Man, me TOO! But no, it is now the 2nd week in a row where they consistently miss tackles--and here's Driskill holding on to it too long and drawing the sack, something he has a weakness for it seems...GOT to make quicker decisions. GFilly's out now--and if it's for the game, we will lose, obviously..,AGAIN Driskil misses the coming rush and gets sacked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema