• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game Day Thread: Game 2, Sat. Sept 8 @ Kyle Field, College Station

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Without Gilly we have no real threat in our running game--which is SUPPOSED to be our strength with this O-line and a young QB. OH, this is turning dark in a hurry...if the defense doesn't come alive NOW, not just stop them but somehow get a score or at least a take-away, we have no chance. Without Gillesley I doubt we can stay in this ANYWAY.

DRU2012

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Good Q, SP--we were supposed to be "loaded" at RB now, but no. Oh my god, we've lost Jelani Jenkins TOO? Our defense is handicapped at the worst possible time. My friends, we could be about to get EMBARRASSED, not merely "beaten".

jamestoney84

Gator Fan
Texas A&M completely flipped the script on the SEC team

They were the ones who were supposed to be lost and on their heels. They were the ones supposed to be confused and dazzled by SEC's speed. Gators are looking like a JV team... I'm done watching.

Ufgatorfan

VIP Member
I might not make it past the the first half. Why our r players so freaking soft. Why do our players get hurt all the time. I really can't stand some of these players Meyer brought. They are so overrated.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema