• Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Florida Gators ranked 10th in BCS!!!

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
All I saw was Missouri was ranked #1, LSU was ranked #7 AND THE GATORS Are ranked 10th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djg8tr22

VIP Member
This is a load of BS. UGA didnt play LSU and neither did UT. And either way why should UGA be ranked ahead of LSU? Like last yr how come LSU dropped like 6 spots and KU dropped 2 when Mich only dropped 1 spot last yr losing to OSU?? Idk wheres UT at? No one can convince me tht they arent better than these pussy Big 12 teams.

It is great that we moved up, but being rational, I will say we are the odd man out of the BCS games. Well, one of them. So 10 out of the top 12 (I think it goes to 14 next year) teams will go to BCS games. Unless UGA beats LSU, those 2 would get the BCS games. Now if Georgia beats LSU and they fall behind us, I think we have a shot in one of the games. We shall see but I still think the Gators will end up in Orlando or Tampa. Sorry if I got any of that information wrong. Go Gators!

How many points did you lose to us by? If we had a healthy Tebow and Harvin we would have lost one game at most. Find another board instead of acting like a little kid on a Gator board.

jagator97

Gator Fan
People that talk TRASH are hilarious!!! They have nothing better to do than come to an opposing team's site and trash talk!!! Yeah It does feel good to be out of the basement and back in the top10 again! It is always greater to be a gator!

preachinGator

VIP Member
Go GATORS!!!

The polls are a joke so I don't give a lot of stock in them. Where are the play-offs?

right now, after the FSpU game, I believe we could beat any team out there.

GatorsDiva21

Hayley Loves her gators
If there was a play-off, I seriously think it would take alot to bring florida down, who knows, with even 3 loses, they coulda very well went back to back like the basketball team ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeDuema